Replies

• whit1108
    Options
    popcorn, chips and dip and chex mix!!
  • NewKeriSept2014
    NewKeriSept2014 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    ben and jerrys ice cream

oh *kitten* I just bought some :explode: lol, todays my cheat day though, and I went with the greek frozen yogurt kind, and only ate one serving (1/2 cup)

and vodka

woops bought some of that too :drinker:
  • nuts4elephant
    nuts4elephant Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ice cream .</3
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter...I can eat a thing of it quickly!
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Pastries, wheat products of any sort (pasta, pizza, bread, cream of wheat, cereal, the aforementioned pastries, etc.), most corn flour products and potato/ corn chips.

Strangely, I can eat a piece of hard candy or a couple mike and ikes and it doesn't do anything... but a dinner roll can send me into a feeding frenzy.
  • Arkie_Ali
    Arkie_Ali Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Donuts. I can resist everything else, bring a dozen donuts into the house and I'll eat them all.

Me too! Donuts are definitely my weakness
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ANY carb rich food!!! I can eat a whole box of pasta and not blink...it just doesn't fill me up! Also ice cream...it's baaaaaaaad.

Same here. I can eat an entire pound of linguini & clam sauce in one sitting. So I just don't have it at all. And don't even get me started with the ice cream waffle sandwiches.

Edited for typo
  • Ampedette
    Ampedette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm very surprised with all the comments...especially all the pizza lovers! I am a complete dairy queen. I love cream in my coffee, milk in my cereal and cheese in abundance. If dairy is in the title...I am SOLD (cheesecake, cream puffs, ice cream). If only I could drink my coffee black :(
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Chocolate and peanut butter, sometimes together sometimes not

Edited to add cheese too
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pizza, gyros, pizza, gyros and pizza. I'm original from the Chicago area so there was no escaping it at the time. LOL
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Alcohol! I have a few beers and it's game over.
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Trolli sour gummie worms and strawberry twizzlers.
  • brunetteavoxgirl
    brunetteavoxgirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Fried chicken. Ohgosh. I figured this out today.
    Apparently, I never thought I loved it, until I embarked on a lifestyle change that dictates I have to watch my calories when I came to it. haha.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I binge on anything. Do you mean eating a dozen of something rather than one serving? Eating a ton of everything?
    If I have junk in the house, I'll eat some but I try to just not buy it. If I want a treat I just purchase one serving of it to satisfy me or make sure someone's at home to share it with me. I probably would eat more than one donut if I had a dozen!
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    POPTARTS
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Cereal, cookies, brownies, cake, ice cream, fridge biscuits (pillsbury crescents, homestyle biscuits, etc.), homemade tortillas, Doritos. I would say bad carbs!

Outside of the doritos, i agree with the above. Also add "nut" butters, granola, garlic bread, simple carbs send me reeling...

I truly believe the binging can be undone by practicing how to eat our binge foods in moderation. I began this process a year ago with ice cream and now I can actually eat just one serving of it without binging. However, for me, once i get the taste of it, im like a shark with a drop,of blood... I become all freenzied for more food, its hard to stop... So i try to just not start.

If you look at food as an addicitve substance, alcoholics anonymous has a good saying, "one drink is too many and a thousand is never enough!"
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It's not the food that leads me to binge. Its my emotions. When I need comfort I turn to evil carbs. :sad:
    What a great connection!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Bread, pasta, sweets are my kyrptonite.
  • MsCarlalalala
    Options
    CHEESE, and anything with CHEESE on it.