what foods lead you to binge?

Replies

• Roxsand
    Roxsand Posts: 13 Member
    I have several! Cheetos, the crunchy ones, and Macaroni and cheese! Anything pretty much cheesy!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Lindt chocolate... It's my crack and therefore I don't buy it. Now if they sold them in singles at a 20th the size, then I'd be ok. Till then, dark choc almonds give me my chocolate fix.
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    recently gluten-free pecan cinnamon rolls and lemon bars (gluten-free/vegan). And gluten/dairy-free cheesecake made with soaked nuts, it's actually kind of healthy lol. Love it1
  • Makes me wanna binge just reading what everyone else binges on!!!! Lol. ( pizza and anything that is made with sugar)!!!
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Pizza definitely! And cheese :smile:
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Biscuits/cookies.. any type of chocolate. Banana milkshake and angel delight are also faves!
  • tropic_runner
    tropic_runner Posts: 31 Member
    Pizza.
  • anything salty or sugary but particularly soy sauce, vegemite, chocolate, crisps
  • tropic_runner
    tropic_runner Posts: 31 Member
    Chocolate, velveeta Mac N' Cheese, pizza, kimchi fried rice.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Anything processed.

Lots of calories, no nutrients.
  • I automatically gravitate towards anything that has 1000 calories per miniscule serving and lots of carbs and sugar.:sad:
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    My binge foods are anything cake like or chocolate. At the moment i am binging on them i dont remember the fact of how sick it will make me for the next day.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Oreos. They are evil.
  • peanut m&ms.they are my crack..cleaned out my car a few weeks ago and found about 5 empty bags stuffed in various spots throughout. it was just sad.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    No foods make me binge. I suspect that some of you may be misusing the word "binge".
  • Tamtamz76
    Tamtamz76 Posts: 23
    No foods make me binge. I suspect that some of you may be misusing the word "binge".

What's the correct definition?

Definition of BINGE

a : a drunken revel : spree
    b : an unrestrained and often excessive indulgence <a buying binge>
    c : an act of excessive or compulsive consumption (as of food)

This is what I think of when I think of the word binge.
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Anything sweet. Sugar is the damn devil to me.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    I dont think foods make me binge-it's usually feelings/moods.
  • 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    I usually find I have developed good willpower when it comes to staying away from food or limiting myself (especially thanks to mfp and calorie counting). However I have to make sure if eating krispie kremes I buy just the one instead of a box as I would eat half a dozen then and there.

What foods do you stay away from that would lead you to a binging session?

The same, doughnuts. Seriously someone in real life knows me as the "26 doughnuts lady" (it's all in good fun of course, and there is *some* truth to the name!) But doughnuts of any kind, except the have been in the garbage or dirt kind. I won't go THAT far!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Ramen noodles. Cheese. Cupcakes.

Hot wings...super hot