Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    While working out I like to workout...
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Watching something on Netflix from my phone if I am at the Y. From home it's the tv. I need something to keep my mind focused on something else.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Breaking bad!

Music.....loud!
    When I'm spinning I watch a movie on my phone.....I won't get off till its over.
  • BadAzzBea
    BadAzzBea Posts: 461
    Options
    I try to do cardio while my favorite shows are on (Sometimes ya kinda get caught up on the show and when that tv seems to be getting smaller, you realize youre on a treadmill!) or I just listen to music.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I watch the tvs at the gym but sometimes I get a little too involved in them and almost fall off the treadmill when I'm running
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I will crank up some metal while at the gym but most of the time I want it quiet..I seem to lift better
  • beckstar41
    beckstar41 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I listen to Motion Trax for workouts and music and audio books on my bike
  • skcardiog
    skcardiog Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I pray . . . I pray I don't drown while on my rowing machine.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    When I take a walk I listen to podcasts about my fave team the Packers. Now that the season is over I'll probably listen to music, or nothing, until draft time comes up.
  • allenhandley
    allenhandley Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Music on mp3 while running, lifting, sit-ups etc. When on bike sing to myself. Man, i get some strange looks on group rides LOL
  • dawncolleen0120
    dawncolleen0120 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to music on the MP3 player, which really makes me step it up. As a former marching band member, I can't not walk at the speed of the music . So last time I walked I did some serious hills and I swear you have a whole different attitude climbing hills to "Walking on Sunshine" or Gloria Estavan singing "Get On Your Feet". :)
  • EmpressOrange
    Options
    When I'm on the stationary bike, I watch tv shows. Usually something fast paced.
    I stumbled across Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss edition. Watching morbidly obese people shed all that weight really motivates you, and gives you no excuse to slow down.
    Sometimes I play Words With Friends on my IPhone when pedaling. It really helps pass the time, and I'm still able to pedal quickly.
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Music! Though, I want to sing along, which might not be a good idea at the gym ;)
  • athorp127
    athorp127 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS have to have music or i can't focus. :)
  • lveh8lve
    lveh8lve Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I watch random Showtime series on my iPad (free wifi at my gym!) and wait for the guy next to me on the treadmill to see some boobies and almost fall. But thats only doable for cardio.

When I lift, it's hard rock all the way.
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Listen to music... try and zone out and imagine myself somewhere else. I love watching TV when I'm at the gym but most of the time when I'm working out, there is nothing interesting on tv.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Only music.

This. Anything else and I can't keep up the rhythm or pace.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Music for jogging, movies for elliptical, talk radio for lifting(wtf right?)
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    I love to listen to music on my phone :)
  • cthouin
    cthouin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Either music or watching old episodes on TV of Roseanne