What time in the day do you stop eating?

Options
124»

Replies

• huskergirl0731
    huskergirl0731 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Most days I don't eat after 8 pm. Evening time is when I would normally eat out of boredom. I usually drink a couple glasses of water if I start feeling the munchies coming on.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I don't have a set time. I try to keep late night eating to a minimum though, because if I eat a large meal or snack too close to bed time I tend to have a hard time sleeping.
  • hypocritelecter
    hypocritelecter Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    It fluctuates when I'm working nights (I step through my door at midnight), but on my days off I try to have a final snack at 8pm. When I'm working I listen to my body, and if I need something I'll have a small serving of vegetables but leave it at that.
  • baja572
    baja572 Posts: 94
    Options
    When I fall asleep. I find it difficult to chew then...
    I agree
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    I've tried eating while sleeping and it's just messy and dangerous. So I eat all the way up to and including in bed (whatever time that is) and sometimes I'll have something if I wake up overnight and I'm hungry. I have the vast majority of my calories between dinner and bedtime. I save 300-500 calories for after dinner and in-bed snacking. Going to sleep hungry disrupts my sleep-others can't sleep on a full stomach (or get heartburn or whatever). I eat when it works for me.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I eat until I'm done eating.
  • roxbox2013
    roxbox2013 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    90% of my calories are consumed at night after my workout. I eat until I want to stop!
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Around 8:30 or 9pm
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No set time here either;) Eat when I am hungry no matter what time.
  • Hanfordrose
    Hanfordrose Posts: 688 Member
    Options

Love the honesty!!! Of course, you can still chew on your pillow...during one of those dreams about food...and wake up with a mouth full of feathers. :laugh:

But seriously, I set aside certain snacks for my evening, because I am a late night person...often not in bed before 1AM. I know just exactly what my evening snacks will be, when I set up my food plan for the day. I stop eating, when they are gone.

Some nights, those snacks don't last past 8PM. Then, I will stick to hot tea or water for the rest of the evening. Other times, I look over at 11PM and realize that I still have 2 snacks left...and I eat them within the next hour. I don't short change myself or my food plan, because I am currently on a very low calorie limit.
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I agree

When I figure out how to chew while asleep, I will eat all night.
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    Lol, true!!!