Options
    Rush...was supposed to be Van Halen...but my brother picked Rush :(

Aw that sucks Lol
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Marty Haggard (Merle's son).
  • XXbrendaXX
    Options
    Journey / Bryan Adams in the early 80"s!
  • anzi888
    anzi888 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    The Moffats lol ... 1996?
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    ozzy osbourne 1992.. great show.. little scary, i was only 16 lol
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My first concert was Backstreet Boys 1997 when I was 11. I will always love them, but my brother converted me to a rocker not long after. First rock concert was Limp Bizkit in 2000. That concert changed my life, we stormed the general admission floor to the song 1999, and I got thrown into my first moshpit. In hindsight, not a great environment for a 14 year old, but I will never forget it :)
  • xbeth77x
    xbeth77x Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Rancid, 2005?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    David Bowie. I don't remember what year it was. It was a strange experience for me.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    was going to be Jodeci- but they cancelled so that makes it Janet Jackson. But if i remeber it was black street or silk that opened up for her.
  • momof2TONI
    Options
    Have to admit it was after I was an adult and had kids. I went to see George Strait and Tanya Tucker at the Tulsa State Fair...WAY back when. LOL The same year, I went to see Huey Lewis and the News, also in Tulsa. hahaha

Edited to add: Oops, I just remembered years before that hubby and I went to see Sonny and Cher in concert. Yep, I'm pretty old. haha
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Motley Crue, 1989, Dr. Feelgood.
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hank Jr. 85/86 can't really remember.
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Motley Crue, Shout at the devil. Great show!
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Have to admit it was after I was an adult and had kids. I went to see George Strait and Tanya Tucker at the Tulsa State Fair...WAY back when. LOL The same year, I went to see Huey Lewis and the News, also in Tulsa. hahaha

Edited to add: Oops, I just remembered years before that hubby and I went to see Sonny and Cher in concert. Yep, I'm pretty old. haha
    I got you babe.
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    1986, Depeche Mode, Black Celebration Tour, Red Rocks Ampitheater, Colorado
    I just turned 13.
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    ELO at the Milwaukee auditorium in 1974 or 75 Greatest show ever they had laser beams moving all throughout and the string players had mirrors on their instruments that would reflect the beams in all kinds of weird directions...as a side note I found a pot pipe on the floor when the concert ended and I thought it was part of a bow from the string players.I took it outside and realized what it was and threw it in the trash cause I was crapping myself!!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    AC/DC Back in Black tour, Dallas TX Aug 1980, senior year. 3 days after my 17th birthday. it was awesome!
  • MerBear1985
    Options
    Backstreet Boys in 1996 on Citadel Hill in Halifax, I was 11 or 12.
  • SFsista
    SFsista Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Prince Purple Rain Tour!!! Blast!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    never been but going to Pink in March in NAshville