Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    New Kids On The Block!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Lamb of God, Darkest Hour, God Forbid, and a couple of other bands that were pretty forgettable in 2000.
  • bhhblue
    bhhblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Whitesnake and scorpions
  • whitesox56
    Options
    1st Whitesnake/Skid Row/Great White/Bad English - Alpine Valley / East Troy, WI 1990
    2nd AC/DC - World Music Theater/Tinley Park, IL 1990
    3rd Metallica - Rosemont Horizion / Rosemont IL 1990
  • cococa
    cococa Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AC/DC Back in Black tour, Dallas TX Aug 1980, senior year. 3 days after my 17th birthday. it was awesome!
    \
    I would love to have done this!

Growing up with a Southern Baptist preacher for a father, I lived a pretty sheltered life, so that concert was quite an amazing experience! I later saw Van Halen and Loverboy in 1984. They were great too. Loverboy had an awesome laser show.
    I would love to go to some concerts now, but the tickets are so dang expensive, and my body probably couldn't handle it now. lol. I got old!

I know the feeling. My parents really tried to restrict my music/concerts. They'd still let me go. I'd just have to read parts of the bible and prove that I read them by answering questions first. I still remember reading the Book of John before the Offspring/Lit concert. I couldn't answer all the questions, so I was re-reading it in the passenger seat on our way to the concert while my friends were in the back having fun.
  • kristina_m92
    kristina_m92 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Lol warped tour...
    Must've been 2006 I guess.
  • farsteve
    farsteve Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound really lame compared to Led Zepplin and some of the other bands.

My first concert was Roberta Flack, (The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face), 1973. In 1974 I saw the Tempatations and Seals and Crofts. We didn't get many big name groups at my college.

Geeze that was a long long time ago in life far far away.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Wwe Brett hart v undertaker it's sort of a concert I was 12 and 12 year old me loved it
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Chocl8 thanks for making me look even more uncool I say wwe and you say Judas Priest that's just great:wink:
  • Nicks_scotland
    Options
    The Lemonheads at the Glasgow Barrowlands, 1994. It was an over 18s concert and we were all 17. Thank god they didn't ID us!

:)
  • Nicks_scotland
    Options
    1st Whitesnake/Skid Row/Great White/Bad English - Alpine Valley / East Troy, WI 1990
    2nd AC/DC - World Music Theater/Tinley Park, IL 1990
    3rd Metallica - Rosemont Horizion / Rosemont IL 1990

Show off!! :tongue:

Only kidding - just ouber jealous!

x
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    Alice Cooper/ZZ Top New Haven Coliseum - shoot early '70s.
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Clawfinger, London 1997
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have lost count how many bands I have seen live, but I think the 1st band I saw live was Simply Red at a nightclub when they started out. First actual concert I think was Squeeze.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Chocl8 thanks for making me look even more uncool I say wwe and you say Judas Priest that's just great:wink:

LoL!! Awww, if you thought you were cool for going to WWE, then you totally were!! :flowerforyou:
  • JfMarrs
    JfMarrs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    The Beach Boys at the Music Hall in Boston 1969
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Blue Rodio
  • WINEYINVA
    WINEYINVA Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    def leppard back in 88