Preparation H for Loose Tummy Skin

Options
124»

Replies

• Keepcalmanddontblink
    Options
    I USE IT UNDER MY EYES TO REDUCE PUFFINESS AND SWELLING, BUT NEVER HEARD OF IT BEING USED FOR FLABBY SKIN. I SEE WHERE THAT THOUGHT MIGHT BE GOING, BUT I DONT THINK THE ANTIINFLAMATORY AGENT WILL TIGHTEN SKIN :(

what the ??? Does this work? I have tried so many things to de-puff my full set of luggage under my eyes and have been very disappointed.... I might have to try this!
    I've heard of this, but thankfully puffy eyes are not a problem so I haven't tried it...
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I have heard of this before as well, but not to lose extra skin. I have heard of it to lose a few pounds on the tummy though and a lot of people do it.
  • Josephine237
    Josephine237 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I heard that some burn centers will perform the operation for free, if you donate the skin to them for skin grafts.
  • Grankakes
    Grankakes Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i wear spandex (not quite as heavy and tight as spanx) that you can get at Academy for about $10-15. i'm not even close to my goal, but i've always worn them so my thighs don't rub together and get chaffed. they are kinda like biking shorts. i don't go anywhere without my spandex!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I saw the title to this thread and thought, "Oh, for dumb!"

No, rubbing stuff on your skin won't make you lose weight. For Pete's sake.
  • KaiteAllewe45
    Options
    No stretch marks after a twin pregnancy!! I have no idea if it was because of Dermelastic Serum from Dermelastic.com, but I did use this daily from 3 months pregnant until the end.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I saw the title to this thread and thought, "Oh, for dumb!"

No, rubbing stuff on your skin won't make you lose weight. For Pete's sake.
    Put on your glasses dear and re-read the post. She already lost the weight, and was just asking about a remedy for loose skin.