I feel like a new person (pictures included)

Options

Replies

• Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    WOW Congratulations! You look fantastic!! :heart: I'm 5'4" and I am aiming for around 135-140 lbs depending on what looks good on my frame - and I hope to one day achieve a similar body to yours :drinker: I love reading success stories, always gives me more UMPH to keep going! YOU ARE AWESOME!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely stunning!! you have accomplished so much....you should be so proud:flowerforyou:
  • mimiwin
    mimiwin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :) I think now it's all about being happy and keeping the good work and fun !!!
  • lilpeg89
    Options
    You go girl! Seriously you look amazing. I would totally buy a fitness video from you haha. Next time I feel like over indulging or slacking off on my exercise I'm going to try and keep in mind how much one can accomplish when they really put in effort.

~Peggy~
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well done - you were always gorgeous btw, your face is just beautiful... you look fabulous, great work, well done.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!!!
  • Westy5866
    Options
    Fantastic job and a great ethic!

Also, you are a complete 'BABE'....!

Well done.
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow great job
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Two words. Hubba hubba! And two more. Good job!
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Well done :)
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and you are so so so pretty! WTG!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • Calaf67
    Calaf67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It is so great to see someone to finished their goal, not only in their bodies but also in their spirit. Congratulations! You will continue to help so many people that you don't know. Thank you so much!
  • lizjjam
    lizjjam Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions! You look amazing!

Thanks for posting this. I have been weighing myself everyday recently and getting frustrated with the numbers going up but disregarding the fact that my measurements are actually going down. Gonna try and focus on the positive and leave the scales alone!!
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    U look stunning and how I fantasy the abs that u sculpted for urself... Awesome job.... am of ur height 5.5 .... Can u suggest any workout routines that worked.... though everyone is different.. i wanna try too ..

thanks in advance!!
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Good job!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING...you should be very proud of yourself. You are gorgeous!!! You were gorgeous before but even more so now. FANTASTIC!!!
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great inspiration! Congratulations! I really agree about creating a healthy lifestyle..for life!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story and pictures with us! I am so impressed and inspired by you!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And you're so right - its about making the choices for YOU, not following what is on a plan or some faddy diet. I find this site so helpful for that - I pick what I'm planning for dinner, add it in....then take it out and put something sensible on instead!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!