317 to 280 so far. Can you see any difference?

Options

Replies

• MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I can definitey tell in your stomach and arms, but the biggest difference is in your posture. Way to go!!!
  • darisey
    darisey Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your knees and tummy! Great job!!!
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. I see the difference all over.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Yes, Yes, Yes there is a big difference!! Honey, your midsection, arms and thighs have already changed. Keep up the good, hard work. It's paying off!! :)

Yup this! You're doing great!
  • tarad0923
    Options
    Can definitly see a difference...Great Job !!!
  • TheViperMan
    TheViperMan Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20% of my body weight and even I can't see a huge difference... So trust me, I know what you're feeling, and so do many here on this site.

Whatever you do, don't give up. YOU lost that weight - you did it. All you. Keep it up, stay positive, and just keep going. I'm willing to bet you want to lose more than one hundred pounds. You might have a good 2-year journey ahead of you. But someday you'll post that 317 photo next to a 150 photo and there'll be no question then. And you'll know a feeling of success that few others ever experience.

Keep it up, and good luck.
  • jg6511
    jg6511 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. Big difference in the pics. All over. Fantastic job. Can't wait to see the next set of pics.
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I really see it in your belly and arms. WTG!
  • Mandigormas
    Options
    Wow, I can really see the difference. I hope you can!
  • nurseangelamomof5boys
    Options
    omg sweetie yes i see a big difference. great job keep it up hun.:smile:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    YES! ur amrs face and waist! way to go!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,236 Member
    Options
    Yes there is definitely a difference in your face, your arms and especially in your midsection! Congrats and keep it up!
  • Charyghost
    Options
    Fantastic work! There is definitely a difference.
  • Struggler123
    Options
    You have made great progress so far and yes there is a difference - keep going and check out all the comments on the days that
    you struggle -
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    WOW You look fabulous sweetie!! Great work getting rid of those 45 lbs!! What an inspiration!! Just keep working - you're beautiful!!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, there is a very noticeable difference, having the pics side by side. Don't be offended if others that see you on a regular basis don't automatically see the difference, especially if they don't know that you are losing. It usually takes a while for others to notice.

If you haven't already, TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS! When you get to a point when the scale doesn't move for a week or so, you might get discouraged, but that is the time to pull out the tape measure to see your progress.

You are doing great and will be an inspiration for many others!

Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • HardRockCamaro
    Options
    I can see a definite improvement in your arms and waist!
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, a ton of difference. You are off to a great start, and it's those first pounds that really get you going and help keep you motivated.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Absoultely! Great job!!
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference! Doing great, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!