317 to 280 so far. Can you see any difference?

Options

Replies

• KerrieJay
    KerrieJay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome!!! Keep it up! :)
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Your bum is more defined, your arms are much smaller and I can see a real difference in your tummy. It's definitely shrinking!

Well done you, this is fantastic progress :flowerforyou:
  • millipedey
    Options
    Definitely. Your belly and arms are quite a lot smaller.
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see a HUGE difference in your arms and waist! A 45 pound loss is like caring 4 large sacks of pototos around! Keep up your hard work, you will get there!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Of course I can! I see a HUGE difference, you look amazing! I can see it all over, keep it up you're doing great!
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Your stomach looks smaller and tighter. I bet you are feeling better too! :smile:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I notice it most in your rear. Its not as high up on your back now and your abdomen isn't as large either.

You're doing great! keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference! Stomach, thighs, arms... Keep up the good work! Well done!
  • ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference! It makes a huge difference in just your posture alone! Keep it up!
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yes! Your belly is pulling inward and you're definitely standing up straighter, your arms look smaller, and your jawline is less round. Looking great!!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    yes, go to the store and pick up two sacks of 20 pounds of sugar, then think of your heart and knees!
    More importantly they know the difference.

Love this idea!

I see an overall difference.... you are losing it everywhere proportionately. Keep up the great work!
  • BellaLunaFleur
    BellaLunaFleur Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see it. Thats awesome keep it up!
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Definitely! Midsection, arms, hips and thighs. Keep up the great work!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    you can definitely see it in your waist and thighs, the appearance of those shorts look much different as well.. (they look looser).. as well as you arms look a bit smaller too

Great job, keep up the good work!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You can totally see a difference! I've been thinking about getting some pics at my heaviest and pics from now to see if I can see a difference for myself. Maybe I will do that today.
  • kyoder77
    Options
    I can see a difference you are well on your way Congrats!!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    I definitely see a difference, way to go! Keep up the great work! :happy:
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. The loss in weight is obvious, but what I see most is the difference in your stature. Your first picture shows you a little hunched over, but the second shows you standing tall and proud. You have every right to! What you have done is truly amazing!! 45 pounds is a lot. How did you do it?

This AND the fact that in the first picture you are not looking at yourself in the mirror and the second you are. That makes me so happy. Good job lady! :flowerforyou:
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Keep going and super job!!!!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I can def see it in the arms and waist! Great job!
    this! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!