317 to 280 so far. Can you see any difference?

Options

Replies

• ckbeen
    ckbeen Posts: 5
    Options
    Yes, can definitely see the change. Keep up the good work!
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Absolutely can... in your waist, back of thighs and arms... Congratulations and Keep up the great work!!!
  • dchris99
    dchris99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Huge difference...Keep it up!!! Way to go!!
  • iowachapman
    iowachapman Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I definately see a difference in one picture you are looking straight, and the other you are looking into the camera! Did I win a prize? ;) yes see diff in waist, and arms... good work.
  • 1Whitchick
    Options
    Definitely! Your arms, thighs, belly AND backside! Keep up the good work. You're doing it!
  • crazylesty07
    Options
    Awesome job! I can definitely notice it in your midsection and your back! Big difference! Keep going, you're doing great!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Yes, definitely a difference! Great job! I've been EXACTLY where you are, trust me, keep on keeping on, it is SO WORTH IT! Friend me if you like =)
  • kazmancod
    Options
    Well Done!! It is sooooo clear that you have lost weight and toned up. Very motivating :) Keep up the good work x
  • NoisyVision
    NoisyVision Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! And yes you can see a difference !
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,334 Member
    Options
    DEFINATELY SEE A DIFFERENCE IN THE ARMS, BUTT, BELLY AND KNEES!!! GREAT JOB!! KEEP IT GOING
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely! I know what you mean, though . . . I previously lost 47 pounds before joining MFP, and I look in the mirror and don't see much difference, but everyone tells me how much weight I have lost! You see yourself every day, so it is difficult to see it. So, you are doing awesome, and it definitely shows in your pictures. Great job! Keep it up!
  • JessicaRobin67
    JessicaRobin67 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    In the waist...great job
  • christinewilli
    christinewilli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes most definitely a difference! Arms and waist! Great job!!!
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am, you can def see the difference in your arms, belly, and legs...Good JOB!! keep it up
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work! I can definitely see a change in your whole body!

1548832w0a4jpnauy.gif
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes I can see the difference! Great job so far!!!
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Your skin looks better and there is an overall difference, good job how did you do it?
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    WOW !!! Nice job.

When you feel like you haven't accomplished much, put on your old clothes :)
  • PSDWilliams
    Options
    Absolutely can! Great progress!
  • FabnFit2013
    FabnFit2013 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    yes def - keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!