Looking For Women 300 lbs or Heavier

Options
123457»

Replies

• aoibhk36
    aoibhk36 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out and am 330lbs but my first goal is to get to under 300lbs and i'll aim from there when i get there. Hoping it wont be too long and that i'll stick to this.

Is anyone would like to add me i'd be delighted as i'm still getting my head around all this.
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    My highest was 402, last Nov 2012 I had the lap band. I tried every diet and failed so many times. I was 370 when I had surgery and today when I weighed ( weigh once a week) I am 310. My goal is to be 170, haven't been there since before I was 11. This is my 2nd time on this site and doing all I can this time. Looking for support and to support others. Thanks,
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ladies feel free to add me PLEASE!
  • acupofcoffee
    Options
    added you : )
  • RedLipsThinHips
    RedLipsThinHips Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!!

My highest weight was 316, and I'm about 310 now! :-\
    I've been having trouble with my weight going up and down, and it is so frustrating!! I'm excited because I feel like I can really do it this time but it's daunting because I have so far to go!
    I just need some new support buddies! Please add me!! :)
  • Siobhan3240
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I started at 279 and have lost 19lbs now. I am hoping to get down to 140 but one day at a time.
  • horselo285
    horselo285 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I currently am very heavy- 479 lbs, but I was even heavier in August. I am down about 24 lbs so far.

It's a struggle, but I know we can all do this!

:)