Giving popcorn flavour without calories?

Options

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Lemon pepper, Cavender's Greek Seasoning or cajun seasoning blend.
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    tapatio and lemon
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Molly McButter (next or nigh to Mrs Dash in the Baking / Spices section of the grocery store. Blue lid.)

^^^^^^ I LOVE THIS!!!
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Powdered dressings... a dash of ranch powder, or italian dressing and it's less than 5 calories.
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    parmesan cheese is my favorite. sprinkle on while it's still hot, and it'll stick better.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
  • CEHayes73
    CEHayes73 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    To store it, let it cool to room temperature before putting into baggies or containers. If it's still soggy, try storing in a brown paper lunch bag, or one of those little cardboard take-out boxes. The paper/cardboard is not airtight, so the popcorn won't sweat, but it probably won't stay as fresh as long either. Good luck! And thanks everyone for all the ideas!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    bump, i love all these ideas
  • JuliaS90
    JuliaS90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Nutritional yeast! It tastes a bit like cheese.
  • bpmartyr
    bpmartyr Posts: 141
    Options
    I use a small amount of grape seed oil in the butter warmer to get sea salt to stick to it. Tablespoon for like 8 cups of popped corn.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    cayenne pepper, YUM!
  • ferrahcn
    Options
    I use the I can't believe its not butter spray and the Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning... there are many different flavors and very low in calories.. Yummy!
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Taco or burrito or any Mexican seasoning mix.

For sweet, I use truvia in granulated form.
  • Mimisam45
    Mimisam45 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I use the seasoning you put in olive oil for dipping bread into. . . . garlic parmesan is my favorite!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Also, you can pop corn in the microwave without buying the prepackaged stuff. Put a quarter cup of kernels in a regular brown paper lunch bag, spray the kernels with a little cooking spray (I do this before dumping into the bag), fold the top of the bag down 2 times (about a half inch fold each time) and put it in the microwave for 2 or 3 minutes until the popping slows down.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Mrs. Dash
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump

I do the I can't believe its not butter spray with a garlic ground pepper salt its pretty good...going to have to try all these others though..Wish i would have got that nurtitional yeast and coconut oil the other day :cry:
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Tastefully simple onion onion seasoning. It's dehydrated onion and some other seasoning and goes great with popcorn.

^^Can't wait to try this tonight!
    I usually add Cajun or Greek seasoning to mine. A little dry ranch dressing mix is good too. I just spritz with a little olive oil and sprinkle something on.
  • vnakkar
    vnakkar Posts: 30
    Options
    Hot sauce, no lie. It does something with the popcorn, doesn't really add much heat but lots of flavor.
  • Kylieikerd
    Options
    They have popcorn seasoning in your popcorn aisle for only 2 calories and its the BOMB. white cheddar is my absolute favorite. makes it cheesy popcorn and like no calories.