Things that p*ss you off.

Options

Replies

• lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    People that b!tch because a parent sent their sick kid to school. You know what? sometimes parents can't afford sick days. Sometimes parents are living paycheck to paycheck and that 8 hours lost means no food, or no heat, or no electricity. Have some bloody compassion. The person that was b!tching about this is a stay at home mom and a very grand house, with 1 child that isn't in school (or any activity at all for that matter so mom doesn't have to leave the house). Grow up, realize that not everyone has rich husbands so they can stay home and make puppies all day. So there are sick kids at school, sucks that your kid gets everything that comes down the pipe, suck it up princess!

And if the person who is complaining has a child that dies from pneumonia because you couldn't afford to keep your sick kid home, then what? Suck it up yourself and get a babysitter or do something else appropriate.

what do you live in a developing country? I'm pretty sure if my kid has a cough, or a snotty nose, he's not going to DIE! stop being so damn extreme and grasp my point
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    People who are being mean but in a smiley way like a boss in work who has a go at you and then says ok buddy with a big smile if you're going to be a nasty mother****er be a nasty mother ****er just don't be smiling when you're doing it
  • Qos_
    Qos_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    cyclists who ride two abreast chatting, oblivious to how the queue of cars behind them grows

Not guilty of this one.... I cycle alone ;)
  • GoneKona
    Options
    15256187_516_thumb.jpg VS 19269146_4963_thumb.jpg

To clarify, the intellectual e-fisticuffs with which your are both currently engaged is mildly entertaining, if for no other reason than it's going to lead to the thread getting locked when the mods ride-in on digital-unicorns to save us all from our own ostentatious mortal degradation...

...However, you do realize that 93% of the guys on this thread see you two e-bickering, and simply picture you both slugging-it-out in a baby pool filled with Jell-O, right?

Yep. I'm thinking of both of them in a pool of lime green jello currently (lime green is see-through)

Carry on.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    People that b!tch because a parent sent their sick kid to school. You know what? sometimes parents can't afford sick days. Sometimes parents are living paycheck to paycheck and that 8 hours lost means no food, or no heat, or no electricity. Have some bloody compassion. The person that was b!tching about this is a stay at home mom and a very grand house, with 1 child that isn't in school (or any activity at all for that matter so mom doesn't have to leave the house). Grow up, realize that not everyone has rich husbands so they can stay home and make puppies all day. So there are sick kids at school, sucks that your kid gets everything that comes down the pipe, suck it up princess!

And if the person who is complaining has a child that dies from pneumonia because you couldn't afford to keep your sick kid home, then what? Suck it up yourself and get a babysitter or do something else appropriate.

what do you live in a developing country? I'm pretty sure if my kid has a cough, or a snotty nose, he's not going to DIE! stop being so damn extreme and grasp my point

On the flip side .. people who keep only mildly sick kids home piss me off. Same with people who call out sick with the sniffles. My kids know .. temp at 101+ or leaking both ends, otherwise, just man up and go to school.
  • PhoenixIsis
    Options

Do you pay for the internet you use? If you're in a situation where you can't afford to take care of your child when she/he becomes ill but able to afford internet then you need to grow up and get your priorities straight. Sorry but this does irks me reading that a parent knowingly would send their child sick to school. Think about how your child must be feeling when sick and having to go to a place and try to function properly, its mean. Cancel your internet service, save that money up and then when sick season comes along you'll have some saved which will end up helping you care for your child.
  • PhoenixIsis
    Options

You don't have to be in a developing country for a child to die from an illness.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Where we are, if you send your kid to school sick the school will call you to come get them ( obviosly not for the sniffles) but if they are coughing alot then the kid go's home.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options

Your day cares and schools don't send home sick kids? If I sent mine to school sick, either suspecting they might be coming down with something, or not even being aware of it because they were fine in the morning, if they had a fever of a certain degree, I was called to come get him/them and bring them home. I wasn't given the option to send them to school sick.

That said, THIS is what pisses me off-the system...That parents are put in a position where they HAVE to choose between sending their kid to school sick and working because they can't afford to take a day off to be with the kids, or staying home and caring for them.

I get where both of you are coming from, but let's say HE has to work, too, and ends up missing work himself because his kid picked up something from your kid. Whose situation is more important.

Stalemate. They both are.
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    Is it me, or are there people getting p*ssed off in her?. :laugh:

Work with me, people... :smile:
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Is it me, or are there people getting p*ssed off in here. :laugh:

P*ssed off people p*ss me off.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Woah, people, let's stay on topic.

Yes, Britney Spears DOES deserve a break.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    It ticks me off that I work and have worked since I was 16 and I have paid into a system that I can't get help from when I desperatly need it for my kids. All the while, I'm still being taxed so that others can live off the system and do nothing with their lives......
  • juliemouse83
    Options

You don't think they're going to kick her off of X Factor, do you? I actually kind of LIKED her on there...
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Being told to "get over it" or "deal with it" I will see red.
    When you call someone & they don't answer, but text you two seconds later. And you know they're not busy.
    When people don't turn their head lights on and/or don't have working tail lights while it's pouring rain. Cool..
  • juliemouse83
    Options
    It ticks me off that I work and have worked since I was 16 and I have paid into a system that I can't get help from when I desperatly need it for my kids. All the while, I'm still being taxed so that others can live off the system and do nothing with their lives......

I need a LIKE button for this.
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

You don't think they're going to kick her off of X Factor, do you? I actually kind of LIKED her on there...

Her "o.m.g. ew" face when people suck is awesome.
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Government group going after Taco Bell mocking vegetables...WTF???

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/taco-bell-pulls-ad-mocked-184358847.html?cache=clear

too many whine azzes out there!!!

:flipping the bird smiley:
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Not being able to get hired for jobs because they are hiring 'friends' or 'buddies'. Since I don't have buddies or friends anywhere I'm screwed. I have more than enough qualification for any job I've applied for and have an impressive work history, but it doesnt matter because I'm not blowing the interviewer.

On the topic of hair color, it can reflect personality traits. Not necessarily the clichéd version like blondes are stupid or anything like that but there have been studies on the subject.

http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/stylish_haircuts/the_connection_between_hair_color_and_personality-342.html
  • AllTehBeers
    Options

My grandmother spent 15 years organizing fund raisers for The American Cancer foundation and then when her father got cancer, she couldn't get a penny from them. She quit contributing.