Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    People that drive slow in the left lane
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So how does it affect your personality when you go bald?
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    People at work that don't do their job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then get pissy when they actually have to do a little something.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    people who don't use blinkers. watch shoot 'em up for righteous revenge on an idiot who didn't use his blinker muahahahaha.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    People
  • nitrogen_widget
    nitrogen_widget Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    people at the grocery store that pay with a check

In the express lane......
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    People that say "it's just a joke" after something very insulting. If no one is laughing except you, it's a bad joke at best and you're a moron either way.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When people make up random crap about me. Last week I heard I was moving across the country and a few weeks before that I heard I was dating a co-worker who is one of my best friends, more than six years younger than me and possibly gay. There's some new story in the works now, but I haven't gotten the details yet, just that it involves me going to the movies recently (even though the last movie I saw in the theatre was The Dark Knight Rises).
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    people who don't use blinkers. watch shoot 'em up for righteous revenge on an idiot who didn't use his blinker muahahahaha.

If they used their blinkers they might give away their plans to the enemy.
  • mperales00
    Options
    Having Bernie's Burger Bus come to our campus today when I already have lunch plans.

Bernie's is sooooo good! At least you didn't go visit them at Sugar Baby's and feel inclined to add a cupcake to lunch too :)
  • Wolf_
    Wolf_ Posts: 442
    Options
    When people make up random crap about me. Last week I heard I was ...
    How's that rash coming along?
  • hsonnenburg
    Options
    She's (Hermione) a cool character, more so towards the last book.
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    When people tell me to eat more. NO *kitten* i need to eat more. Not everyone got fat by shoveling food into their mouths.. some of us have other issues. Im here not to learn to STOP eating, but to learn how to start. Dont act like you know me or my situation.... by telling me over and over what i already know... that i need to eat more.. it actually makes me want to eat less.

Eating disorders of all spectrums should be respected. At least some of us are f*cking trying to get help and do something about it...

and yeah, after almost 8 months im a little bitter.. lol
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When people make up random crap about me. Last week I heard I was ...
    How's that rash coming along?

About as well as my leg that got mangled in the tractor accident yesterday, but better than my alien fetus
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    Options
    So my roommate is a slob and has no concept of hygiene when it comes to the kitchen. Between car parts, 2+ week old dishes and the stove being caked with I don't even want to know what. Being recently divorced and having custody of my 2 year old every other weekend, I rely on things being at least livable for her sake.

No, that's too difficult to handle apparently. Regardless of how often I clean up or make an effort to keep it at least safe for her, it still remained a hazard not only on a dirty level, but a chemical level as well. With chemical cleaners for cars, greasy parts, and the sort all over the floor, I had to lock my daughter in my room so to speak which isn't fair to my little girl.

Well he recently went on vacation for 2 weeks and I couldn't take it anymore. I took it upon myself to throw all of his automotive belongings in the basement, clean up the counters to the point of being spotless, tie up the seven individual month old at least pizza boxes piling up in the corner, and whatever else was needed. It took my girlfriend and I about an hour to mop a floor about 15ftx15ft in size. Not to mention having to empty and refill the bucket 4 times due to how disgusting the water was getting.

After all was said and done, he comes home from vacation and has the nerve to argue about his parts being moved to the basement and not being able to store his garbage bag on the floor. Mind you, he was made aware that it would be a hazard to my daughter if it remained there.... Nope, didn't care.

OK Rant over.
  • hsonnenburg
    Options
    People that snap their gum, AND then stick on a table or under a chair. Garbages are not hard to find. Also rude and inconsiderate people.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    About as well as my leg that got mangled in the tractor accident yesterday, but better than my alien fetus
    Maury said I was NOT the father.
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    when adults treat children waiting in lines like they don't exist and just go right around them.
  • Wolf_
    Options
    So my roommate is a slob and has no concept of hygiene when it comes to the kitchen. Between car parts, 2+ week old dishes and the stove being caked with I don't even want to know what. Being recently divorced and having custody of my 2 year old every other weekend, I rely on things being at least livable for her sake.

No, that's too difficult to handle apparently. Regardless of how often I clean up or make an effort to keep it at least safe for her, it still remained a hazard not only on a dirty level, but a chemical level as well. With chemical cleaners for cars, greasy parts, and the sort all over the floor, I had to lock my daughter in my room so to speak which isn't fair to my little girl.

Well he recently went on vacation for 2 weeks and I couldn't take it anymore. I took it upon myself to throw all of his automotive belongings in the basement, clean up the counters to the point of being spotless, tie up the seven individual month old at least pizza boxes piling up in the corner, and whatever else was needed. It took my girlfriend and I about an hour to mop a floor about 15ftx15ft in size. Not to mention having to empty and refill the bucket 4 times due to how disgusting the water was getting.

After all was said and done, he comes home from vacation and has the nerve to argue about his parts being moved to the basement and not being able to store his garbage bag on the floor. Mind you, he was made aware that it would be a hazard to my daughter if it remained there.... Nope, didn't care.

OK Rant over.
    Reading. Reading pisses me off.
  • badgerbabs
    badgerbabs Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    People who use their cell phone in the movie theater.

Rounding the bases and finding a man on third.

Genocide, but not as much as cell phones in the movie theaters.

LOL