This is a great place to make new friends, but....

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i never get creeped on :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Dani_Davies23
    Options
    jwoww.gif
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming the ones doing the creeping will say that they're not being creepy, they're giving you positive feedback, and you shouldn't be so sensitive.

That's what I expect they'll say given the defensive responses to comments on behaviour to others on another thread...

<grin>

Spot on! :laugh:
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    So many posts needing to be quoted with "How YOU doin?" I don't know where to begin
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    All of you would be creepers who don't know where to start, feel free to message me for practice. Make them good, you will be graded based on originality. After a few practice messages you will be ready to take on the pretty girls or guys!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    So many posts needing to be quoted with "How YOU doin?" I don't know where to begin

Go ahead and start with me....I <3 gun shows...
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Never been creeped on here at MFP

you you want to be? You can PM me with the answer...
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Let me clarify what I mean by creepers...

Creepers = Those random people who you've never even interacted with on here but start sending you random messages about how hot you are.

I have it right on my profile....I guess that must make me a creeper cause i've done that and I admit it...can consist of a random msg saying great job on losing weight...or achieving a goal..or being very beautiful...i'm not trying to hook up at all....just giving a compliment...being nice ya know...I would do the same thing in person too...don't mean I expect anything further
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    All of you would be creepers who don't know where to start, feel free to message me for practice. Make them good, you will be graded based on originality. After a few practice messages you will be ready to take on the pretty girls or guys!

I'm guessing your inbox will be filled.

Wait, was that a pun?

Ba-doom-chee.

I'll be here all week.

Don't forget to tip your waitress.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I found the creepers typically only come out if I reply to the "marry, one night stand, rejected", or "rate the person above you", or "long distance relationship" threads...

you haven't by chance replied to any of these, have you?

You Canucks are pretty creepy.

we're not creepy... we wear toques and balaclavas to stay warm... I swear it...
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I get the same messages you do. and I am here to lose weight also. maybe its pervert central
  • jnichel
    Options

Those are some damn fine shootin' irons.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

honey, you are a pretty girl!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i love all my friends, i don't know any creepers
  • jnichel
    Options
    I found the creepers typically only come out if I reply to the "marry, one night stand, rejected", or "rate the person above you", or "long distance relationship" threads...

you haven't by chance replied to any of these, have you?

You Canucks are pretty creepy.

we're not creepy... we wear toques and balaclavas to stay warm... I swear it...

I'm married to one, and she's creepy. Maybe it's just those BC women.
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    I don't mind them :)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I've heard rumors of this thing called "creeping" but it's never happened to me.

gif.gif
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I've gotten friend's request from a few suspicious people. Middle aged men who *only* have young girls on their friend's list...that's an automatic no for me.

I've also had one or two people send weird messages and be a little creepy, but overall I try to just decline friend requests from people who seem like creepers and ignore the rest.

Most people on here are good people though :)
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A little creepin never hurt anyone! :laugh:
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options

Hey, how YOU doin?

photo-2_zpsfa8d62e8.jpg