Works most of the time...

Yes! Use the Jenna Marbles face!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Cause there's boobs involved?

JM

Nah.

As a family we get stared at ALL the time, even our kids are noticing now and asking why...I tell them it's because we're so fine lmao!!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    People stare at me because of my tattoos..I couldn't care less.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    OP, you are really beautiful, so enjoy it if you can. Or there is something else we are missing...like, are you wearing lowcut tops? Cause that would do it, too.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I get so pissed when people stare at me....but I know I'm a starer, I don't mean anything by it...I just like to people watch and creep...
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    MagicalLeopleurodon Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I make faces or dance when people stare. give them a good reason to!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I sometimes catch myself staring for a few reasons, the person is beautiful, the person has a figure that looks like she works out, has a uniqueness about them, so I know it irritates you but they are probably in awe of your beauty!
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I hate that sooo much! My son got enraged at a restaurant a few months ago because this whole table was staring at us. He wanted to confront them (of course not in a polite manner) and I had to talk him out of it.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    As for why people stare at you, I would guess that you either have great fashion sense, terrible fashion sense, dress provocatively, or otherwise give people the vibe that you want attention (flashy jewelry maybe), so they give it to you.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Because they don't see this much awesome every day
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Bug207 it would be ok if they looked like you but it's always some shifty who me I'm not a drug dealer type dude that does it
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I used to hate when people stared at me, however I am used to it. Piercings, tattoos and purple hair don't really make you blend in :P haha...however I hate when people stare and make a nasty or disgusted face at me...I get my look might not be for everyone but geeze, how rude.

Yea, I got used to this. I have bright red hair and tattoos, sometimes I have to remember that it's not what everyone is used to seeing, so sometime they'll look for a bit and try to figure me out :)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    It's because you're beautiful.

People NEVER stare at me. EVER. Because I'm not beautiful.

It's really that simple.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Because they don't see this much awesome every day

*stare*

Shirt. Off.

*stare*
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I stare at people who are talking to me all the time....

actually I stare at everyone really...

it's not you...you haven't done ANYTHING....

it's me...i'm deaf...and the only way I know you, or that guy over there or anyone is talking to me is if I catch their lips saying my name, or you looking at me with that "I'm talking to you bi!ch" look on your face...

and the only way I catch those moments is if I scan and stare at everyone individually...constantly...

do you KNOW how angry strangers get when they are talking to me and I don't even know it?? they get ANGRY...they get RUDE...

so i've learned it's better to just stare and get my *kitten* together before you get all upset at me.

true.story.

and no....you don't have spinach in your teeth.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    This happened to me when I was curling in the squat rack this morning. I kept on curlin tho

death-stare_o_GIFSoupcom_zpsf9e96878.gif
  • whitneyps7
    whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'll confess-- I'm a creepy people-watcher when I think no one will notice. When I'm walking, I barely make eye contact with anyone, but when I'm in the corner of a crowded room you betcha I'm staring. People are just interesting to look at! :P

If it really bothers you that much, start carrying around little slips of paper with the Rejection Hotline (or whatever random phone number you choose) on it. If someone's obviously staring, take one out and coyly slip it to them with a smile. Worst case scenario, they look at you like you're crazy and stop staring-- what you wanted, right? "Best" case scenario, they smile back, thinking they just got your number, and then get burned later! ;D

haha omg!!! ^^this!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I used to hate when people stared at me, however I am used to it. Piercings, tattoos and purple hair don't really make you blend in :P haha...however I hate when people stare and make a nasty or disgusted face at me...I get my look might not be for everyone but geeze, how rude.

Yea, I got used to this. I have bright red hair and tattoos, sometimes I have to remember that it's not what everyone is used to seeing, so sometime they'll look for a bit and try to figure me out :)

I have quite a few tats...most visible in normal clothing, and still no-one stares. *sobs*
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    This is my pet peeve, so forgive the immaturity of the question. This is a general question. I find a lot people staring at me; this is not a vain attempt to get compliments or produced out of conceit or narcissism. I just really hate it! For instance there is a group of people at my place of employment that every time they walk pass they stare at me, like really break there necks to see what I am doing ( maybe they know I am goofing off on MFP, lol) . Before I lost the weight they would stare as well, so that’s not it. Yeah and what about the people who gawk at you now, since you have lost weight instead of saying something. I really want to know why people stare at other people. I mean it’s okay to notice people, I am talking about down right looking in your face and not saying a word, just gazing at you…..AAAHHHHH! :mad:

Tilt your head back, flare your nostrils, and ask, "Whats the matter....is there a bat in the cave?"
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    i cant stand that...