Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    never. got a waffle free life
  • noKTdidnt
    noKTdidnt Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I find that if I want waffles, I have to go out and pay for it. Never get it at home.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    a lot but sometimes they turn out blue
  • horseyhudson
    Options
    We have waffles maybe twice a week
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    We made waffles last night. They were some of the best I've ever had. :) We like to have waffles a few times a week...keeps us sane.
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    My SO and I are living many miles apart at the moment and only see each other about ever other or every third weekend....I meet him at his vehicle with a plate of hot waffles and for the next 3 days we have waffles as much as we can, as soon as that waffle maker gets warmed up again we make another batch. :blushing:
  • louisel809
    Options
    Ewwwwwwwww! Sharing waffles with randoms is........ewwwwwww
  • ABELMARES1
    Options
    YES I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU lol
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I get waffles 4-5 times a week... hot buttery waffles all sweet and sticky.
  • davidpearly
    davidpearly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Don't have a partner at the moment to make waffles with :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • TBirdColorado
    TBirdColorado Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    We have waffles every weekend. But our problem is we like different kinds. He likes flat simple no fuss waffles with a fried chicken breast on the side. I like big indulgent thick flufffy belgian waffles that are slightly sweet and with lot's of extras like strawberries, whipped cream. Then to top it off sometimes I like variety like just sugar and syrup. Sometime sugar free syrup and fruit. Sometimes chocolate chips and nuts. Other times I even want the waffle itself to be different like a buckwheat waffle for example. So yeah our waffle making is a challenge I guess.

You should always be free to discuss what kind of waffles you want when you want something new!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    05mW8.gif
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! We make waffles 2 - 6 times a week.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Usually about twice a week. Not bad for a middle aged low-carber.

I must add that my hubby has really been enjoying the lower fat waffles these days!:wink:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I like waffles for breakfast and for dinner.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    This is EXACTLY how I like my waffles! :love:

waffle_ed0da2_1446340.gif
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    2-3 x a week (I think that is pretty good after 17 years together) but sometimes the iron isn't hot enough, the batter doesn't cook, and then it just takes too long to eat them. I only want to eat waffles for about 15 minutes max.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Oh delicious waffles...we used to have waffles all of the time...morning...noon...night, it didn't matter. Waffles in the kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom...out on the back patio...anywhere we could get the waffles we had the waffles. Sadly, with an infant and a toddler, waffle consumption has drastically slowed and is pretty much restricted to one room when we do have them. Don't get me wrong...I do make my own waffles to make up for it, but it's just not the same. We will both be excited for the day when my infant doesn't wake up every 2 hours so that we will be rested enough to continue on our waffle making adventures...however, I will be having a procedure to ensure our future waffle making won't result in future waffle making interference ever again.
  • angelams1019
    Options
    Make Waffles?

I's say we have waffles maybe once a month, is all. Once you get old and married your waffle eating slows down.

Actually the last time we had waffles was in my sister's kitchen, right on the bar. :D

OH DANG!!!!!!!! I hope you cleaned up the waffle batter!! WITH BLEACH!!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread!
    InBeforeTheLock.gif