How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Are we talking about hot fun sex? Or waffles, cause I never eat waffles but I gotta have my sex 3-4 times a week :wink: :smokin: :bigsmile:

We are talking about the former of course. It is against forum guidelines to talk about the later.
  • grgnelson
    grgnelson Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Man I think I last had waffles about 6 months ago. That's too damn long!!!
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Spontaneous waffles during lunch break!
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I want to try this different kind of waffle maker where you flip it over and use the other side. She won't let me, and keeps saying she isn't into that kind of waffles :sad:

Some people are just more comfortable with old traditions, but don't give up on her, she'll come around!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    We have waffles at my house practically every day!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I used to be short-order cook. I made waffles for a party of eight.
    Then they ordered omlettes, bacon and pancakes.
    Don't be hating.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    We make waffles a LOT at my house, now that we are so much healthier and full of extra energy for...waffle making...
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You are welcome, MFP!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I want to try this different kind of waffle maker where you flip it over and use the other side. She won't let me, and keeps saying she isn't into that kind of waffles :sad:

Some people are just more comfortable with old traditions, but don't give up on her, she'll come around!

If she will just try them, I think she will like those kind of waffles a lot!
  • reese307
    reese307 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOL o how I love waffles!! Waffles for breakfast, waffles for lunch and dinner !! YUMMY!!!
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The older I get, the more I love waffles. I find a lot of men my age don't dig the waffles much anymore. Perhaps because they are unable to operate the waffle maker very frequently? I find myself looking for younger company to enjoy waffles with. It's fun to wake up in the middle of the night for waffles, too. mmmm waffles...
  • jennifergaudette
    Options
    Mmmm yes waffles a few times a day!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I've never craved hot sticky waffles so much in my life.
  • woolstockboy1
    woolstockboy1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My ex wife found somebody else to make her waffles. Now I don't get to have waffles very often, but when I do I always make sure to clean the waffle iron before adding any waffle batter.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Spontaneous waffles during lunch break!

Those are the best waffles.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Waffles?

Ain't nobody got time for that!
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I wonder if my applying syrup pre-maturely effects our waffle enjoying frequency.

I literally laughed out loud bahaha I love me some waffles!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    It depends on the season and how busy the husband is. Typically I get waffles 2-3 times a week.

In the summer time we have waffles at noon probably every other day.

Vacation waffles are the best. Those we have every day as well.
  • littlebre33
    Options
    we make waffles everyday!!..but with a two year old and 4 month old.. it's some quick waffle making.. :love:
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    OK, first I have to say that reading these posts has me laughing so hard that I have tears running down my face...and I'm at work. Second, I had waffles last night. It was just a random "breakfast for dinner" sort of situation. One day I hope to find somebody that will go and have waffles with me all the time. When that happens, I won't eat them with anyone else! LOL