How many times a week do you and your partner

Options

Replies

• kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Not ****ing enough, and being someone who is highly addicted to waffle making it gets very very irritating >:(

Just need to find some one that makes and likes them just as much as you... :laugh:
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Don't have a partner at the moment to make waffles with :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hmm I have friends in MS maybe I can find you a waffle partner
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Not ****ing enough, and being someone who is highly addicted to waffle making it gets very very irritating >:(

Just need to find some one that makes and likes them just as much as you... :laugh:

I really doubt there is a man capable of that -_-
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options

I really doubt there is a man capable of that -_-

Hahahahahhahahah,
  • sharpei65
    sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK so your waffles might be like our English muffins.....

Anyhow..... :brokenheart: no chance of waffles/muffins as on my own although watching waffle/muffin making on tv makes me feel a bit better......

I aspire to some of you peeps on here......one day.....I'll be back.....making waffles/muffins even better than ever :wink:
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    You guys are making me really want waffles. Think I'll go to the nearest walmart, I'm sure there is a cheap enough wafflemaker there that's easy to use
  • sharpei65
    sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Its 1am in the UK and I've had no supper....I want a waffle/muffin now!!!!!
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Waffles? I remember having them sometime in the last month or so. Unfortunately we're often too tired to whip up a batch of waffles, although we do talk about doing it.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Txwaffle_zpsbc805a33.jpg

Sorry its so big, but everything is bigger in Texas :wink:
  • bluskies01
    bluskies01 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :brokenheart: I wish I had a partner to make waffles with.

I like waffles.

Ditto
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Partner? No, honey... I eat eat waffles all. by. my. self. MMMmmmm. I don't wanna share.
  • DLSlim
    DLSlim Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    He keeps trying to wake me up at 4am for waffles. Sometimes you've got to start early if you want t succeed.
  • jcovolo
    jcovolo Posts: 11
    Options
    Married 16 years, waffles 4-5 times a week typically.. :)
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    Not enough! We used to make waffles every day of the week, and he would take FOREVER to put syrup on them which was awesome for me. Now I have to throw a temper tantrum to get waffles. He told me my bad attitude makes him not want to make waffles with me. If I was 120 pounds and fit I wouldn't be so mean to him, and we would probably make them more often.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    If he is too tired again tonight I think I will just have to make waffles by myself
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    yes make waffles by yourself and torture him by moaning with every nibble...telling him how tasty they are...He'll cave pretty quickly
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Waffles would be nice...Sadly, I don't know who I would make them with. :ohwell:
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    My wife rly doesn't ever like waffles, so she suggested I have em with someone else.

Really?
  • Snapper1985
    Snapper1985 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I looked through some of your diaries and didn't see those waffles logged. Tsk tsk.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Waffles would be nice...Sadly, I don't know who I would make them with. :ohwell:

@KinzieElise Yourself silly!!