Options

Replies

• efirkey
    efirkey Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It might be an optical illusion but I think your boobs look bigger
  • calisunrise
    Options
    congrats. you are SO lucky. i've lost 25 lbs and i've gone down by a cup and two band sizes, so i'm nearly flatchested now
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    boobs? Where where ? :noway: Just kidding.....Good job!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I honestly came for the boobs. Seriously though, keep up the awesome work!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    It might be an optical illusion but I think your boobs look bigger

You are officially my favorite person today. :drinker:
  • msgabismit
    Options
    I honestly came for the boobs. Seriously though, keep up the awesome work!

I honestly appreciate that you came for the boobs. Boobs are GREAT! :bigsmile:
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hurray for boobies! Change your ticker... You've lost 18lbs... Whoo!!
  • Sljames1202
    Sljames1202 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great pics, thanks for sharing your progress.
    As someone who has lost their boobs, I'm leery about losing anymore. I went from an F cup to a firm DD in a year. I'm happy about the fullness that I have now but i don't want to do down anymore if i can help it. My one pitfall was the fact that I was weight training which took a lot off my chest. I do recommend weight training but I've learned to stay away from chest press & bunch pressing.

Keep you the good work!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Hurray for boobies! Change your ticker... You've lost 18lbs... Whoo!!

I started MFP with 162..went up to 164 before I started losing..so yes 18..wonder how I would change that!?
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Got it changed. :) Thanks!
    And as far as some of you saying you lost your boobs, were you working out? Lifting weights? So far I'm just losing weight because of my deficit..and those couple of months in the gym that jump started it all.
  • mperales00
    Options
    You can really tell a difference in your midsection/face/arms/everywhere but boobs! I'm at about the same starting weight - thanks for the inspiration!!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    You can really tell a difference in your midsection/face/arms/everywhere but boobs! I'm at about the same starting weight - thanks for the inspiration!!

Thank you so much. I'm so excited about my boobs, I can't contain it. LOL I believe if I was to ever lose them, I would have to buy a pair.
  • msgabismit
    Options
    boobs? Where where ? :noway: Just kidding.....Good job!

*giggles*
  • calisunrise
    Options
    And as far as some of you saying you lost your boobs, were you working out? Lifting weights? So far I'm just losing weight because of my deficit..and those couple of months in the gym that jump started it all.
    i was working out. mainly calisthenics.
  • msgabismit
    Options
    i was working out. mainly calisthenics.

I'm hoping once I start working out that the boobs will stay. I mean, c'mon nature, can I have one thing going for me here!? lol
  • msgabismit
    Options
    :-)
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Just reposting this for a little bit. hope it inspires some more :))
  • curt40
    curt40 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Great Job!

Thank you so much! Still losing and it feels great! :) I can't wait to post pics of the end.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!