Great work!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    fantastic. I can see a big change. looking good girl. just keep on rockin'
  • kerribrumley
    kerribrumley Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always the first to go! My husband told me not even to lose weight because he wanted my boobs to stay...sorry Hubby, the rest of me needed the change! Gabi, you and I have really similar starting weights and end goals...good luck! you are doing great! I need to add more exercise to my routine so once the fat is gone, my muscles will be toned underneath. I tend to be lazy these days in that area. This will be my first time losing weight since I have technically been "over 40!" I have gained and lost the same 15 lbs for years now, but this time I got up to within 3 lbs of my 9 month pregnant weight and the scale shocked me into action. I had just been buying bigger pants and trying to convince myself that I was ok with the way I looked and felt but it was just a lie and a justification! I feel so much better even after just losing 16 lbs! I can't wait to get the rest off so I can feel even better!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    My boobs are always the first to go! My husband told me not even to lose weight because he wanted my boobs to stay...sorry Hubby, the rest of me needed the change! Gabi, you and I have really similar starting weights and end goals...good luck! you are doing great! I need to add more exercise to my routine so once the fat is gone, my muscles will be toned underneath. I tend to be lazy these days in that area. This will be my first time losing weight since I have technically been "over 40!" I have gained and lost the same 15 lbs for years now, but this time I got up to within 3 lbs of my 9 month pregnant weight and the scale shocked me into action. I had just been buying bigger pants and trying to convince myself that I was ok with the way I looked and felt but it was just a lie and a justification! I feel so much better even after just losing 16 lbs! I can't wait to get the rest off so I can feel even better!

Good job. Glad to have you back!!!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    And the rest of you, thank you as well!!! :)
  • ladybugp8
    Options
    wow you're doing awesome! way to go you can definitely see the before and after difference!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    wow you're doing awesome! way to go you can definitely see the before and after difference!

Thank you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!