beauty marks on face?? WHY!!

Options

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I have a couple ew raised ones, one on my arm is shaped like a heart and I love it.

I'm not sure why I'm engaging the user with MIA in her name.
    lol MIA= beautiful..... not missing in action.... lol.... :) just so everyone knows..
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Moles can be flat and/or raised. They can grow hair or not. They can also be cancerous, "abnormal" or benign. Those of us with lots of moles should go to the dermatologist and have them checked once a year. I've had SIX come back as "abnormal" which basically means the type that can easily become cancerous. Those were about half and half raised and flat. What you need to watch for are those that are bigger than a pencil eraser, black, or have irregular borders.

I also have one on my face in a beauty mark position. Kid made fun of me in 6th grade for it. Proves kids can be mean, nothing more.
    very interesting... what do you mean by make sure there is no boarder around it?? and how do you know if one looks abnormal??
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    They're called moles. "Beauty marks" is like when people refer to an obese person as 'curvy' to make it sound more pleasant.

It's like a Mensa convention up in here.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    GEEZ LOL i feel like a celebrity!!! i see alot of people i ignored are writing on this topic...

and... STILL.... talking about ME!! wow i feel sooo special thanks guys!!! I LOVES IT!!

if you spent as much time working on getting a sexy body as you do trying to annoy me GEEZ you would probably have reached your goals by now :)

thank you for putting in all this energy writing negative things about my past (which i cant even read because i ignored you) !! I feel sooo special...

ima move on ignoring all the haters and keep doing me.. ( by the way= if you dont like what I have said in the past threads or what I am posting now all you have to do is move on to the next thread... ) have a LOVELY day...

and I am very happy that there are NICE people out here who dont like making fun of people...

Lol... so you didn't actually ignore us.

And I'm seeing tons of nice people who aren't making fun of people. You're just not one of them, as you've made racist comments in the past, and made fun of people with moles AND stretch marks in this post.

Also, I suppose I should wave, since you actually see this.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    GEEZ LOL i feel like a celebrity!!! i see alot of people i ignored are writing on this topic...

and... STILL.... talking about ME!! wow i feel sooo special thanks guys!!! I LOVES IT!!

if you spent as much time working on getting a sexy body as you do trying to annoy me GEEZ you would probably have reached your goals by now :)

thank you for putting in all this energy writing negative things about my past (which i cant even read because i ignored you) !! I feel sooo special...

ima move on ignoring all the haters and keep doing me.. ( by the way= if you dont like what I have said in the past threads or what I am posting now all you have to do is move on to the next thread... ) have a LOVELY day...

and I am very happy that there are NICE people out here who dont like making fun of people...

Taylor-Swift-Laughing-Gif-taylor-swift-30258989-500-245.gif

Oh hey, did she tell you she put you on ignore too, First Sip? Me too! :laugh:

Pssst - MIA - if you'd really put us on ignore, (like you so huffily put it in our direct PM's to us) you wouldn't be able to see this. So yay for your attention seeking reaching new levels! tumblr_m9ww0teJPJ1rqfhi2o1_400.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I have a couple ew raised ones, one on my arm is shaped like a heart and I love it.

I'm not sure why I'm engaging the user with MIA in her name.
    lol MIA= beautiful..... not missing in action.... lol.... :) just so everyone knows..

If that's what you intended, it's not the message that's coming across. MIA is a known abbreviation that means that a poster is pro-bulemia. It would be like having "*kitten*" in your name but you mean to refer to a cigarette.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I had a raised mole on my face in the Monroe that I had removed by a plastic surgeon. Personal preference. I feel more confident now though many people didn't even notice it in the first place. We are always more critical of ourselves.
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options

Interesting. I'd like to see a peer-reviewed study on this. Elizabeth Blackburn didn't mention anything about indicators of long telomeres by simple, phenotypical traits like moles on the skin. Moles are usually benign and trivial unless cancerous, so seeing that they have a more significant, indicative role would be quite something XD.
  • E_H9
    E_H9 Posts: 23
    Options

Lol... so you didn't actually ignore us.

And I'm seeing tons of nice people who aren't making fun of people. You're just not one of them, as you've made racist comments in the past, and made fun of people with moles AND stretch marks in this post.

Also, I suppose I should wave, since you actually see this.

And she's also made fun of women with facial hair, I believe she referred to them as "he women".
  • Crystle85
    Options
    2253445yu5_zps9f839c12.gif
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I wasn't aware that I should think my moles are "EWWo". They're a part of me and I am lovely :drinker:

Are you old enough to be on this site? With your mentality and vocabulary I would have gauged you at 15 max.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Oh geez.
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few moles, including the monroe kind. Runs in my family. I'd love to be able to afford to have them all removed. I do see a dermatologist once a year to have them checked out--there's too many of them for me to keep track of and remember if anything has changed or not. I've had two taken off over the years that looked suspicious but turned out to be nothing.

My husband's side of the family gets skin tags.

Hopefully my daughters don't inherit both!

Dermatend. Works wonders. I removed 3 from my face, no scars.

THANK YOU!!! I am totally going to try this on my moles, and have my husband try it on his skin tags.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I must be missing something.. what's wrong with my tiger stripes on my curvy body that has beauty marks on it? :sad:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I must be missing something.. what's wrong with my tiger stripes on my curvy body that has beauty marks on it? :sad:

Absolutely nothing, as we're trying to point out to OP. :heart:

You are gorgeous!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Absolutely nothing, as we're trying to point out to OP. :heart:

You are gorgeous!

UGH! Coming from someone gorgeous, that is a MAJOR compliment, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've got loads of MOLES on my face and body. So's my husband. So's my daughter. So's my garden.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    I have moles on my face - plus, I am Japanese. We should chat sometime.

f9f3h5.jpg
    ya i knew u guys were talking about me because i saw a random guy who I DIDNT IGNORE post this.... haha.... because obviously im STILL SOO COOL and my haters LOVE talking about me lol...

listen if you dont have haters than your not doing something right.... im not mad im amused that grown woman can be sooo hateful lol... LOVES IT!!

by the way..... ladies i wont ignore this guy because I JUST LOVEEE LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE lol...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    EWWo not moles!! moles pop out and look gross. ** BEAUTY MARKS** they are flat and are not to big..... lol..
    Not a very sensitive comment.

Agreed. I have a mole on my face and it doesn't look "gross".