beauty marks on face?? WHY!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    EWWo not moles!! moles pop out and look gross. ** BEAUTY MARKS** they are flat and are not to big..... lol..

I find this comment very offensive. I have a bunch of MOLES all over my body, including my face - I have 3 on my face.
    They do not look gross as far as I am concerned (and yes I've had them all checked out and some removed).
    I had a ginormous one on my back that I admit was a little gross because it was SO big, but otherwise, this comment is incredibly rude.
    I also have a TON of 'beauty marks" - the moles that don't 'pop out' all over my body - they are similar to freckles. I don't know why you are freaking out about this to begin with.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    EWWo not moles!! moles pop out and look gross. ** BEAUTY MARKS** they are flat and are not to big..... lol..
    Not a very sensitive comment.

Agreed. I have a mole on my face and it doesn't look "gross".
    i was brought up with them being called beauty marks.. but to each there own... moles were the ones that popped out.... beauty marks in my house were the ones that was flat.. lol... im not trying to insult anyone.... by not calling it moles lol i just dont like that word.... :)
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I have quite a few moles, including the monroe kind. Runs in my family. I'd love to be able to afford to have them all removed. I do see a dermatologist once a year to have them checked out--there's too many of them for me to keep track of and remember if anything has changed or not. I've had two taken off over the years that looked suspicious but turned out to be nothing.

My husband's side of the family gets skin tags.

Hopefully my daughters don't inherit both!

Dermatend. Works wonders. I removed 3 from my face, no scars.
    Dermatend, to remove the skin tags? I'll have to look into that!