Options
DP325i
DP325i Posts: 677 Member
Whats your take?

Replies

• djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Gotta at least buzz it close. Only fair if you want her to shave. Plus, when both partners get rid of the hair, making waffles just feels so much better.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I keep my areas trimmed short.....not shaved. If I had hair on my back I would wax it but I don't. Hair on my chest, arms, legs, armpits stays.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I keep my bells and whistle trimmed and shave smooth if there is a chance of anyone seeing them.
  • DP325i
    Options
    I wa mainly wondering cause i got "dared" to get a brazilian..... And that to me just sounds like a mixture of pain and more pain coupled with more pain.
  • kristina_m92
    kristina_m92 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    LOL do it do it !
  • chonji4ever
    chonji4ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Nope, that's for the ladies. I'm a man and chopping stuff down is for firewood at a campsite :)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I trim the verge as to not cause a chocking hazard.

As far as getting a Brazilian, admit to who ever dared you that you are a wimp and say NO!. Because that is what I would do. :laugh:
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options
    http://youtu.be/NsbXwzqlqsU

It's all about the extra optical inch.
  • endlesoul
    endlesoul Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You know what they say, No pain no gain." LOL Seriously once you start you have keep it up or else when it starts to grow out its irritating. Sound like you need "NO NO" gotta love that commercial.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Its always nice to trim it down a bit... It will make it easier for her to make waffles for you.
  • DP325i
    Options
    Hah yeah I do keep it under control, just have a fear of putting a razor down there o.o
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Hah yeah I do keep it under control, just have a fear of putting a razor down there o.o

It is seriously an art. Also, a razor is MUCH safer than electric clippers. Those make me bleed...
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nope, that's for the ladies. I'm a man and chopping stuff down is for firewood at a campsite :)

If you like "receiving" you might want to reconsider. Most women prefer not to get a mouthful of you "firewood"
  • DP325i
    Options

It is seriously an art. Also, a razor is MUCH safer than electric clippers. Those make me bleed...

Thats where my fear came from! O.O i sliced the um.... yeah.... while.... um trimming.... :embarassed:
  • GluttonousGirl
    GluttonousGirl Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    my carpet doesn't match the drapes because I have hardwoods. hair should not be used as floss. clean it up!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Gotta at least buzz it close. Only fair if you want her to shave. Plus, when both partners get rid of the hair, making waffles just feels so much better.

Guy has the right idea..Nicely put!
  • pmcovert415
    pmcovert415 Posts: 1,472
    Options

If you like "receiving" you might want to reconsider. Most women prefer not to get a mouthful of you "firewood"

LOL..very well said Jac:wink:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    The Shaved look on a guy is super-nice from my perspective...like, amazingly nice, so soft and smooth I don't wanna stop touching...trimmed is nice too for the more rugged look though. Each has benefits and can be attractive.
  • DP325i
    Options
    my carpet doesn't match the drapes because I have hardwoods. hair should not be used as floss. clean it up!

LOL!!!!!!!

Never said it was like they could shoot a Jumanji sequel just not bare =P
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....hairy chests.

Freaky to see a non-naturally hairless chest.