Options
    get rid of it boys :tongue:
  • lovelyyladyy
    Options
    Keep it tidy please, fellas
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I have grew up on the concept that woman like hairless guys blah blah blah. Those Ambercrombie guys will F your head up on that idea but its crazy how untrue it is for woman. As I have gotten older I noticed that woman prefer a MAN especially a rugged man. They have always loved my hairy chest (don't worry its not a sweater lol) and I don't completely shave down below (don't worry...I still keeps it clean) I have asked my exes and current Lady and they all agree that hair on me looks so much more Manlier and they love it 100 times better.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    why hasn't anyone posted any pictures of hairy men yet?
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Women here seem used to smooth. I leave some but trim or shave all in key places. It's female driven. Although once you're used to it, natural seems strange.

Yes, the first time with a razor is terrifying.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I would, but the fact is, I look like my mom mated with Sam Elliot's mustache. Some of us are wookie by birth and don't have the kind of time need to seriously invest in that kind of upkeep. Whenever someone questions it I just ask, "WWWD". What would Wolverine do? If the answer to that doesn't satisfy them, they aren't worth my time. Obviously.
  • emzypemzy93
    Options
    I love a man's body to look like a man's body hair and all!!! I love a nice snail trail leading to the goods yup!! Can I get an amen?!
  • smarston2010
    Options
    Waxing is the way to go. Scary at first, but not as painful as it might seem.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options
    I love a man's body to look like a man's body hair and all!!! I love a nice snail trail leading to the goods yup!! Can I get an amen?!

And you say I am not your type!! ......GGIIIRRRLLLL.......... I'm 75% Hair, 25% snail trail and 100% man. Oh and I can do a British Accent also!

UmpOi.gif

mh6ayv.gif
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

You mean the hairway to heaven?
  • bouchienet
    bouchienet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I shave my balls and **** so they are smooth but then trim the pubic area low, personal preference. My wife doesn't like the bald look, says it looks wrong.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Its always nice to trim it down a bit... It will make it easier for her to make waffles for you.

Definitely plain waffles please! This cracked me up!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    (dave chappelle) do you want to suck on these balls? (/dave chappelle)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I keep everything trimmed. Have shaved it all bare before and if it wasn't so time consuming I'd to it more often.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    i WONT shave with a razor hell no , trim it up and look like a Gent FTW
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    i WONT shave with a razor hell no , trim it up and look like a Gent FTW

If you tie her up you don't have to worry about your personal grooming
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Handle that business...multiple times!!!!..and it won't even matter how trimmed you are
  • emzypemzy93
    Options

And you say I am not your type!! ......GGIIIRRRLLLL.......... I'm 75% Hair, 25% snail trail and 100% man. Oh and I can do a British Accent also!

UmpOi.gif

mh6ayv.gif

Hahahahah :P Funny guy!!! I don't doubt it!! Nothing personal... I got vanilla fever!! ;) hahaha
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Options

UmpOi.gif

mh6ayv.gif

Hahahahah :P Funny guy!!! I don't doubt it!! Nothing personal... I got vanilla fever!! ;) hahaha

I have a Vanilla voice and an MBA in Ice Cream Economics. Ill whip you up so many styles of Vanilla you wont know what hit ya LMAO hahha No worries....I just being silly
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

You mean the hairway to heaven?

This made me do the crazy person AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhahaha laugh.