Manscaping

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah.. guys should definitely get a brazilian wax. *purr* orrrrrrrrrrrr you could just get VEET but be careful - don't leave it on too long.

Omg i nearly died reading the reviews on VEET for men.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK

the first one....

I started laughing at knob and bollocks. God, I love the lingo in the UK.

Cliffs:

"maroon coloured bag of agony"
    "I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless."
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    If you continue reading they just keep getting better and better rofl, And people wonder why i want to move to the UK
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    fuzzy is good, chewbaca is bad
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Trimmed. Like a boss.
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I prefer my husband with an untamed wilderness. Lol. It's more manly or something. But I prefer his face clean shaven. Does that make me a hypocrite?? HAHA.
  • disdatdude
    Options
    Just enough not to look like a freak - LOL. Any waxing of the nawtie bits is just too much for a man.
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Nope, that's for the ladies. I'm a man and chopping stuff down is for firewood at a campsite :)

as a movie once said "Nobody wants to go down on a tumbleweed"
  • taliar93
    taliar93 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah.. guys should definitely get a brazilian wax. *purr* orrrrrrrrrrrr you could just get VEET but be careful - don't leave it on too long.

the first one....

the second one had me on the floor

"This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain"
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't shave - trim maybe.

Having said that, I wouldn't want a woman to be completley smooth either.

I like my genitals looking like adult genitals thankyou.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options

the first one....

the second one had me on the floor

"This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain"

There are a few reviews like that on amazon if you look...:bigsmile:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I prefer my husband with an untamed wilderness. Lol. It's more manly or something. But I prefer his face clean shaven. Does that make me a hypocrite?? HAHA.

I like men to stay hairy too. And I like beards.
  • silverainn
    Options
    If I ever encountered a hairless man, I think I would pack up and go. No shaving/waxing for me (unless they have a really hairy back or something, I guess that's ok). I love beards too.
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i like pubic hair on men. it looks weird and effeminate otherwise. if you have back or shoulder hair though, wax it!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't shave - trim maybe.

Having said that, I wouldn't want a woman to be completley smooth either.

I like my genitals looking like adult genitals thankyou.

High five to you! Not into guys trimmed at all.
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Those veet reviews have been around a while. They are hilarious!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    I'm all for it. Do as much or as little as you prefer. I was granted the "gift" of a naturally very hairy body, which I'm not to keen on so I shave and trim quite a bit. And yes, the clippers can surprisingly cause a lot of cuts. Razors work best in my opinion. Once you learn how to do it, it's pretty easy.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Hah yeah I do keep it under control, just have a fear of putting a razor down there o.o

It is seriously an art. Also, a razor is MUCH safer than electric clippers. Those make me bleed...
    He speaks truth.

Snagging the sack is no fun.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

Nope, that's for the ladies. I'm a man and chopping stuff down is for firewood at a campsite :)

If you like "receiving" you might want to reconsider. Most women prefer not to get a mouthful of you "firewood"

^^ :laugh: Truer words were never spoken.

Totally love a big hairy one, just saying.:bigsmile:

^^Eww. :sick:

+1
  • gypsylosefat
    Options
    Got told :mad:
  • shella_bella
    Options
    control that *kitten*