Starting the 30 Day shred 3/20 - want to join?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this today, and am waiting for it to arrive at my local walmart to pick up. But I'm looking forward to starting it, so much so I don't even want to go to the gym until then. But I'm trying, hopefully I can find my own shredder group then.
    keep me posted on your results.
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to start this, (waiting for delivery) but am curious, ya'll are on the end of your 30 days, how have you done? results??
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group of shredders. I bought the dvd a couple weeks ago and only did L1d1, bc of my active lifestyle i have neglected the dvd, but i am restarting it today 4/12/10..

Do you log in everyday with what you have done?

Thanks in advance!
  • ajimenez
    ajimenez Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day11-L1 Done! (Whew!)

elmox: You can do it! It's only 20 minutes!

Blakeshotmomma: Okay, so I probably SHOULD be done with all thirty-days, but I'm only on Day 11... If you read back posts, you will see that many of us take brakes for various reasons, but this is a great forum to support one another, so please join and post when you can!

Positively_Me: I think we all just post when we can. I read the posts every day but don't post every day. Good luck with your first day today! Love your quote of a Thousand Miles. =]
  • Positively_Me
    Options

Positively_Me: I think we all just post when we can. I read the posts every day but don't post every day. Good luck with your first day today! Love your quote of a Thousand Miles. =]

Ajimenez, Thanks for the heads up, since 30 day shred is a 30 day program i will *try* to follow the plan and do it every day.

L1D1 done, yesterday, and today will be doing L1D2...

Good Luck to all!!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I got in a great 2 mile walk yesterday and have plans for a 2.5 mile walk today. I'm going to try and get in D9L1 of the Shred tonight after I get home from a meeting. It will be around 9:30, but it's only 25 minutes (with warm-up and stretching) and I can totally do that.

I'm also a very happy girl because I lost 4 pounds since last week! HOORAY!! My focus was good eating and Jillian and it looked like it was the combination I needed. Another week with that focus and who knows what will happen!

Time to get my mojo back!!
  • elmox
    Options
    Well I didn't Shred last night - didn't get home until 10:15 and then encountered a minor taxes crisis. I'll be so glad when tax season is OVER.

I did D9L1 of the Shred this morning and it felt great! I felt like I was going deeper into my lunges and had more energy than before. I was reminded of the need to wear two sports bras because with all the jumping, the girls were going crazy! I ended up doing one arm jumping jacks with the other arm across my chest. Please tell me this happens to other people too and I'm not the only one who has to deal with this!

One more day at L1 and then I'm headed up to L2. Any words of advice??
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Good Morning =)

I did level 1 day 2 of the shred last night...i felt i could do more and i pushed myself on the times i was in so much pain, especially doing the side lunges and raising the arms...boy was that tough..but i got through it.

elmox: i have the same problem until i invested in a good sports bra/ tank top...made by nike...it holds it all together and less bounce from the girls..lol
  • Positively_Me
    Options
    Knocked down day 3 level one of 30 day shred...It was a little tough today maybe because i was alittle sore from yesterday's 30 day shred

Have a great day everyone..and happy shredding :)
  • elmox
    Options
    I was feeling yesterday's Shred when I woke up this morning, but when I actually got out of bed, it was great. L1D10 (10!!!) complete and following dear Natalie for almost every exercise. As I move on to L2D1 (D11 total) tomorrow, I'm excited for a new workout, but also a bit nervous.

I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how L2 goes.
  • elmox
    Options
    I see why no one responded about Level 2. That business is INTENSE! I am feeling this workout like nothing else. At least I know I'm burning calories and getting stronger. The gallons of sweat pouring off me are evidence of that!

To fully report - L2D1 (Day 11 in total) DONE.
  • ajimenez
    ajimenez Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day12-L1 Done!
    I am not being consistent here, so I am trying to make a renewed commitment to Shredding every day - No Skipping!!!

elmox: I am so impressed that you have gone on to L2 after only 10 days at L1... I am *not* ready yet. I did L1 today and was not feeling like it was getting "easy." Although I will say that I am please I have graduated from 3-lb- to 5-lb-weights and managed to get through most of the workout.

Congrats to everyone sticking with it!

~A
  • elmox
    Options
    I did two days of Level 2 and I had to take a break today. I'll get back to it tomorrow. It's tough, but it's a good burn. I'm still at 3 lb weights. I'm thinking the second time around (such positive thinking!) I'll go to 5 lb weights.

Keep on keeping on!!