Anyone doing Jilian Michaels 30 day shred?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MoniGram71
    MoniGram71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on day 13 of this shred and I am feeling amazing! I am very proud of myself and how I am not quitting. :-)
  • MoniGram71
    MoniGram71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started this program today. Looking forward to the results. Curious though, how is everyone entering this workout into their fitness pal diary?

Curves Circuit Training

If you enter it as Circuit Training general, you will not get an accurate number. The difference between Curves Circuit Training for 171lb 22YO woman is 151 calories burned for 24 minutes - for Circuit training general, MFP says I burn 250 which is not accurate at all.

Just a heads up.. use Curves Circuit training

Thank you for the info! I had been entering it in the other way.
  • JessicaRabbitskis
    JessicaRabbitskis Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd your willing to invest a litte bot more only into this you could get yourself a heart date monitor. I burn anywhere from 200-350 during the 30 day shred. And ripped in 30 I burn anywhere from 400-600
  • vanessapetit
    vanessapetit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred along with some other exercises and managed to lose close to 15 pounds! You can see my before and after pic (and maybe vote for me as well) at this link! :) I've tried the ripped in 30 but don't like it as much...
    http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/308808/voteable_entries
  • fevre
    fevre Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been doing level 1 as my workout for the last couple of weeks... I'm very much a beginner in terms of exercise so I was surprised when I was able to make it through the entire workout! I do have to fudge it a bit towards the end of the pushups and cardio segments but I never have to stop before the end. I'm not doing it every day because I'm so busy with school that sometimes I just don't have the energy, but I'm trying to do it 3-5 times a week and I'm definitely noticing results. Two days ago I decided to do a pilates routine instead of shred and found it MUCH easier than it had been when I'd done it before starting shred!! All in all even if you are an exercise beginner I would definitely recommend this workout.