Replies

• 22colin
    Options
    Listen lady, we're not peanut butter.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I need to be smaller than the guys I date.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Good lord people, we obviously can tell what the OP wants to know -- guys do you prefer women with some meat on them, or not? Which is your preference?

We don't have to pick apart choice of words and be smart a**es about everthing now do we?

ray of sunshine.
  • greyoutside
    Options
    Different strokes for different folks!
  • greyoutside
    Options
    Listen lady, we're not peanut butter.

I dunno. I loooooove eating peanut butter too.

I love the responses on this thread so much.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Come on they want skinny with hourglass shape just like we want a V cut on the guys..

Oh so you know? You are the authority on this?
    Good to know.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Good lord people, we obviously can tell what the OP wants to know -- guys do you prefer women with some meat on them, or not? Which is your preference?

We don't have to pick apart choice of words and be smart a**es about everthing now do we?

Yes, but sometimes a topic that can be divisive is best treated with a little light humor. We don't want to judge each other or engage in more body shaming, K?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I prefer women who can deadlift more than most of the guys at the gym do...I married one.
  • SFsista
    SFsista Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The world would be boring if there were only 2 choices "wink"!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

We use words to communicate. So I would say word choice is banana beetle napalm.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    II think a guy just wants a woman who is confident in herself and presents herself well... but that's just me

Sexy.
  • J_D_And
    Options
    Not really fair if you give them the choice between skinny and chunky. Now if you said voluptuous or toned that would be more of a choice.

^^Well played ^^
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

WE know better than to think there is a consensus or definitive answer to the OP's question. For every man who says he would prefer a thinner woman, there is a man who says he prefers a larger woman. So basically, peanut butter.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    this thread has made me hungry and horny. i'm horngry!!!!
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I like women who are attractive, intelligent, funny, and confident. Weight is never an issue.
    Weight can impact attractiveness. Sure, 5-10lbs in either direction won't make a big difference, but a woman that's attractive at 150lbs probably won't be as attractive at 70lbs or at 500lbs, ya know?
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Having been both, it's pretty clear that they prefer skinny. At least to be seen with in public.

Some studies say it's about the hip/waist ratio (waist 70% of hips) and not overall size.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm chunky dunkin', but on my way to skinny dippin'. Either way, my hubs is pleased.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Bisexual female talking here. Personally I find that I'm attracted to a lady who has nummy curves and a good looking bottom-regardless of if they're slim or husky. As long as they're swinging that booty I'm in. ;D
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Who cares.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

6af.jpg
This discussion has been closed.