• _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    strong

What she said.
  • MetSox129
    MetSox129 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i like a girl with some meat on the bones....
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like em insecure and vulnerable...that way I can impose my will.
  • Cynclancurrie
    Options
    My opinion is of little value having been with the same man for thirty-one years, but I would say men prefer women who are happy, bubbly, respectful, lively, fun-loving, easy to get along with, and, with any luck, easy on the eyes. Slender, tall and willowy has been the fashion for quite a while, but men also like curvaceous girls with firm, round 'areas.' Not too much make up. Hair that is soft and not fixed down with hairspray. A woman who is not always asking if something makes her look fat, or if he loves her, or whether he is doing all the things she tells him to do.

Basically, a soft, sweet, sexy woman who would never cheat on him under any circumstances, doesn't nag, and takes some care of her appearance.
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Listen lady, we're not peanut butter.

I dunno. I loooooove eating peanut butter too.

*choke*
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    you guys need to chill the eff out, she was just asking skinny or chunky don`t take it personal..omg...

I tell you...

I prefer to see chunky women around because it makes me feel skinny..lol..
    I think men prefer them skinny though

...What an odd mentality.

heh... I think it's not nearly as odd as you think...

To want to surround yourself with people that are less physically fit or, in your opinion, less attractive in order to feel better about yourself?

I am sure there is a word for this that is escaping me...

B!tchy? Shallow? Either one will work.

Or maybe the pot is calling the kettle black. Yes, lets call her a shallow b!tch...because she made a comment about feelings of inadequacy which tend to be common in people who are overweight and have low self esteem. It's not our fault that society has a fked up view of the way a "beautiful women" should look.
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
    Options
    Is it to late to say, with a short skirt and looooong...jacket?
  • Cynclancurrie
    Options
    As they say in Mexico, bone is for the dog--meat is for the man.
  • Songbird1104
    Songbird1104 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    In wasnt trying to insult anyone.. i was just wanting to know what men prefer.. a woman with meat or a woman without meat....

^^ Yeah, I think you're getting attacked unnecessarily here.

Seriously people, even if you don't like the OP's word choices, why be so rude about it? Get over it and either answer the question or leave the thread and grumble quietly to yourself. A simple question warrants a simple answer. No need to be so touchy.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I think a better choice of words would have been do men prefer their women to be fit and strong or not. I am working on getting fit and strong but I know that my hubby likes women that are chunky to borderline obese.
    You can be chunky or "think" and still be strong, so no- that's not a better choice of words. You are implying weakness in those that aren't skinny.

There is a difference in being skinny and being fit
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Because as we ALL KNOW, the only important thing about a woman is her shape, and the only important thing about that is whether it will make a man happy.

^Sarcasm^

Please, OP, quit contributing to the objectification of women. Perhaps find a way to make a meaningful contribution in the world.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    If I was a man I would want a woman that is active, fit and healthy
    As a woman I want the same thing in a man.
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I like women who are attractive, intelligent, funny, and confident. Weight is never an issue.

Thumbs up!! Great answer!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    you guys need to chill the eff out, she was just asking skinny or chunky don`t take it personal..omg...

I tell you...

I prefer to see chunky women around because it makes me feel skinny..lol..
    I think men prefer them skinny though

...What an odd mentality.

heh... I think it's not nearly as odd as you think...

To want to surround yourself with people that are less physically fit or, in your opinion, less attractive in order to feel better about yourself?

I am sure there is a word for this that is escaping me...

B!tchy? Shallow? Either one will work.

Or maybe the pot is calling the kettle black. Yes, lets call her a shallow b!tch...because she made a comment about feelings of inadequacy which tend to be common in people who are overweight and have low self esteem. It's not our fault that society has a fked up view of the way a "beautiful women" should look.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... I didn't call anyone a shallow b!tch. I commented that behavior like that could be considered b!tchy or shallow. Furthermore, it's not b!tchy or shallow to offer my opinion on a behavior I deem unsavory. So, no, there is no pot/kettle situation here. Lastly, it may not be our fault that society has screwed up the way women feel about themselves and other women, but it is our responsibility to call out these behaviors in an effort to bring attention to how disordered and detrimental these mindsets are.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Because as we ALL KNOW, the only important thing about a woman is her shape, and the only important thing about that is whether it will make a man happy.

^Sarcasm^

Please, OP, quit contributing to the objectification of women. Perhaps find a way to make a meaningful contribution in the world.

Didn't you hear? We're done saving the world for today. Take the rest of the night off.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been called scrawny, skinny and stringy by people right here on MFP. But that's ok, because I could outrun most of you in a zombie attack. So there! :tongue:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

You realize that's very insulting to women who are naturally thin and/or those who prefer a low body fat level?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

You realize that's very insulting for women who are naturally think and or those who prefer a low body fat level?

Yeah, it's only the ten thousandth time I've heard that one...:yawn:
    ETA: I don't think people care who they insult as long as they think they're being clever while doing it.
This discussion has been closed.