skinny or chunky women?

Options

Replies

• Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Having been both, it's pretty clear that they prefer skinny. At least to be seen with in public.

Some studies say it's about the hip/waist ratio (waist 70% of hips) and not overall size.

How much of your experience do you suppose was influenced by your own self confidence at those different extremes?

I'm gonna go with none. I was at my most insecure at 120 lbs and I feel damn sexy at 180 lbs, but I got a LOT more male attention at the smaller end.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    :). This thread just makes me love and appreciate men more than I already do:)
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    eezCO_zpsa171604a.gif
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Good lord people, we obviously can tell what the OP wants to know -- guys do you prefer women with some meat on them, or not? Which is your preference?

We don't have to pick apart choice of words and be smart a**es about everthing now do we?

Yes, yes we do when the question is illogical and insulting.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    I am very hungry.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I like my women like I like my peanutbutter

canolaoil.jpg

Oh, canola oil. You think you're soooo badass.
    Don't forget the rapeseed!
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Bisexual female talking here. Personally I find that I'm attracted to a lady who has nummy curves and a good looking bottom-regardless of if they're slim or husky. As long as they're swinging that booty I'm in. ;D

Straight man. Looks like we found some common ground. And i like my Starbucks skinny and my salsa chunky.
  • SFsista
    SFsista Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Good lord people, we obviously can tell what the OP wants to know -- guys do you prefer women with some meat on them, or not? Which is your preference?

We don't have to pick apart choice of words and be smart a**es about everthing now do we?

What is insulting about putting women into categories of Would Bang and Would Not Make Eye Contact?
  • whierd
    Options
    I am very hungry.

Nice boots.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I am very hungry.

Those 200 calories i have left for today? Fcuking peanut butter is going down!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i think in the middle, is what my husband likes. like maralyn monroe... my husband has always said, only a dog likes a bag of bones. i think curvy, not fat, but not too skinny is best!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Listen lady, we're not peanut butter.

True. But much better WITH peanut butter!

I would do dirty things for peanut butter right now.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

What is insulting about putting women into categories of Would Bang and Would Not Make Eye Contact?

Since when does banging require eye contact?
  • SFsista
    SFsista Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The Feniks, you guys look cute! Go Homer lol!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    017057585c00477b9dcdbf88f9b28ae6@2x.gif
  • whierd
    Options

Since when does banging require eye contact?

Eye contact when banging is hot.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    You know what goes great with peanut butter?

Bananas.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    In wasnt trying to insult anyone.. i was just wanting to know what men prefer.. a woman with meat or a woman without meat....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ironically, I have PBJ's a few times a week. One for dinner, matter of fact.
This discussion has been closed.