whats your ritual before weigh in

Options
Just curious if anyone has certain rituals that they most do before weigh in. Mine is that the scale has to be centred on the same 2 tiles always! :)

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale. Pretty much the same thing every morning.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    strip down to my skivvies... poop beforehand if at all possible...
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale. Pretty much the same thing every morning.

this is me.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Weigh before eating or drinking anything -- after potty break....and Same clothing! that's sad, isn't it??? lol
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    turn off the alarm clock
    stumble to the bathroom
    pee
    step on the scale
    do victory dance for my continued progress!
  • lindsey_mickeyd
    lindsey_mickeyd Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much exactly like all of them ^^ I wake up, pee and poop (if possible), strip down to nothing, then weigh! I do it every morning!
  • andreajp
    andreajp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Use the bathroom, center scale over certain tile (thought I was the only one that did that!), strip nekkid, exhale, step on scale, hope for the best.
  • pepeleo
    pepeleo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    shave?!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Potty, tank & undies, lose the heavy gold watch, big toes on either side of label, look straight ahead for 10 sec.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Wake up, take dog out, go to the bathroom, sacrafice a few virgins while chanting to appease the scale gods, strip, wash blood off face, step on scale... continue on my way.
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I make sure my scale is on the exact same tiles too lol I step on step off step on step off just to make sure it's right :laugh:
  • subconscious_ink
    subconscious_ink Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale.

Basically this, except I brush my teeth first. Plaque's gotta weigh something, right? :laugh:
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after I pee. I also have a tile that mine has to be on. As I'm on the scale, I pray before I look down. lol
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Out of bed. Pee. Strip down.
    Have hubs check the number because I'm near-sighted and it's not a digital scale.
    He quite enjoys it :blushing:
  • CL2244
    Options
    I have found that depending on the bathroom tile, my scale can give a reading of + or - 3 lbs, so I always put it on the 3rd tile from the door, 2nd row from the wall...
    Glad I'm not the only one who has a special tile! :smile:
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    turn off the alarm clock
    stumble to the bathroom
    pee
    step on the scale

^^^^^^^This
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I always weigh in on a Monday morning at 6am, just as I get to work. I never have food or drink before hand - but I like my body to have time to settle into being awake! I always wear my work uniform to weight in as well - so I have no doubts about my clothes choice!
  • emmgetsfit
    emmgetsfit Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    turn off the alarm clock
    stumble to the bathroom
    pee
    step on the scale

^^This. Exactly this.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    wake up, throw as much ballast overboard as my system has to throw, position the scale to it's "official" spot, step on, adjust feet to "official" positions ... (oddly on my scale I've noticed foot position can change a weight by 3-4 lbs .. both feet touching in the center is heavier than pinkie toes just flush with the edge) .. and thebathroom floor is heavily textured, so the scale has to be on that one little spot that's even.
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    go to the bathroom of course...take off all my cloths ..look in the mirror .than step up on that scale..this is done every Monday...