whats your ritual before weigh in

Options

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Have a smoothie. Wait about a half hour. Poop. Strip butt naked. Weigh. Shower.
  • PoshDinosaur
    PoshDinosaur Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weigh in early Wednesday mornings. So wake up, use the toilet (depends which number, in honesty), do a few test runs on the scales without looking, be in pants, step on, wait a few seconds and measure. Then take weekly photos and measurements of self.

Seems to be working so far.
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I work at a hospital and I weigh in at work. So on weigh in day, I leave the house extra early, wear similiar clothes as I did last weigh-in. Get to work, use the restroom, take off my shoes and weigh in.
  • Jcole05
    Jcole05 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The victory dance is essential to the process :)
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I always weigh after working out & before I get in the shower.
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning
    Scale in correct position horizontally and vertically to mean gives same measure as doctors surgery.
    if getting weighed at surgery which is once a week I am on a conveypr belt of past exercise before weigh ins that means i need to work out before going down there to meet my nurse at 815
    Not so much exercise that results in low blood pressure reading but enough to mean the trend is down and the goal is in sight.
    I can lose 8lbs in an exercise session and did yesterday so have to try not to make the conveyor belt harder and harder and avoid doing more than an hour on these mornings.
    Obessive maybe but that is the process
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale. Pretty much the same thing every morning.

Sounds about right.
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I like to light a candle and say a prayer for world peace.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Get up, pee, set scale in front of bathroom door and chant "tell me something good, tell me something good, tell me something good, tell me something good..."
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    pee and be in undies
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale. Pretty much the same thing every morning.
    Yep.
  • anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, step onto scale wearing tank and undies.
    Pause on scale ignoring MAGICAL 6 kg loss (!!), step off to allow to reset (fat cat likes to sleep on scale and every morning I have to reset to zero).
    Step back on scale and observe actual weight status.
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Ditto.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Lol I wee n poop; strip and weigh naked. Make sure scales are also in the exact same set of tiles every single time :) Funny how we all have our little rituals....So glad to read so many similar ones to me.... ;)
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    same! wake up, bathroom, then strip in the kitchen where my scale is. only spot in my house with space and tile.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Eat under my calories and exercise all week. :bigsmile: And drink a mass amount of water the day before in hopes of "cleansing" myself by the morning of weigh-in day. IDK if it works, but it's what I do. And also take a big poo if I can. :tongue: Just being honest lol Oh, and I weigh myself 3-4 times and use the average weight. It's weird how I can manage to gain a pound and a half in a matter of 20 seconds without doing anything. :laugh:
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    this and a dump if needed #weall****
  • ajbemine4ever27
    ajbemine4ever27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    get up from my bed go to the bathroom pee,take of my clothes make sure the scale was on the perfect tiles then....... close my eyes...
    inhale..... exhale.. then inhale and exhale again...ready.. step on the scale.... Whoala!!! accept whatever the result is and then get the tape measure...
    maybe tape measure will give me hope..:laugh: :laugh:
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Wake up, evacuate, exercise, center the scale, cajole/plead/threaten the scale to show progress, strip, weigh, curl up in the corner.
  • niccimaxxx
    niccimaxxx Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, weigh (naked)