whats your ritual before weigh in

Options

Replies

• 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Pee, strip, then weigh 2x. I have to get on my scale 2 x because for some reason, it always hold the weight from the last weigh-in. The "true" weight comes from the 2nd time I step on, either good or bad :laugh:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale. Pretty much the same thing every morning.

This plus think light thoughts. I'm way too obsessive over the scale, though. Can't wait to hit the 120s so I can stop it.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wake up, toilet, shower, dry off, weigh
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Squeeze every ounce of pee out and weigh with undies and a tshirt....
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, make sure I am naked, step on scale. Pretty much the same thing every morning.

Sounds about right.

^^^^^ + prayer that the gods of weight loss will be merciful
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Get naked, remove jewelry, pee, floss teeth, exfoliate, trim nails, get a haircut.... Haha, j/k. Just the 1st two.
  • livelaughlovecrazy
    livelaughlovecrazy Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Take a deep breath and hope for the best!
  • gwenette
    Options
    bathroom/no clothes/ say "please dont let it be bad please dont let it be bad" hold breath look down and then look up and say "thank you" to the good lord above!! And if i haven't gained all is well
  • anewpath
    anewpath Posts: 200
    Options
    wake up, potty, shower, put on tank and undies, put scale in same place, make sure its level, exhale and hope for the best! my official weigh day is friday, gives me a full week of workouts. sometimes i'll sneak one in a day or two early but try to resist the urge.
  • Aeriesified
    Aeriesified Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wake up, take dog out, go to the bathroom, sacrafice a few virgins while chanting to appease the scale gods, strip, wash blood off face, step on scale... continue on my way.

No way! I thought I was the only one to think of human sacrifices. Great minds, eh?
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Pee, strip, weigh
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    Options

^^ This except I only step on the scale once a week.
  • oceanbreeze22
    oceanbreeze22 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    3 S's

Strip and Step on Scale on Saturday's.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

^this. No drinking or eating before it either.
  • alitap
    alitap Posts: 38 Member
    Options

ditto!
  • thinagain2011
    thinagain2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, pee/poop, strip down, position scale on a single tile, weigh 3 times and go with the number that shows up the most (sometimes it weighs different....idk)
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My ritual is the day before I do a last chance workout for four hours; the day of weigh in which is sunday I weigh in at the same time and strip naked and then text all my friends my progress!!:smile:
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wake up, go to the bathroom, strip down to nothing close my eyes and cross my fingers.
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wake up, pee, strip, put scale on a certain tile, weigh. Put scale on another certain tile & weigh to make sure it reads the same weight as other tile (always does) lol! Weigh almost every day. We all have our rituals.
  • chl823
    chl823 Posts: 48
    Options
    Okay I think I do all mention except no matter if its up or down I check twice, if I lose I may recheck a third time, Lol! I then immediately go put in my diary.