should I shave my legs?

Options

Replies

• tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Ya'll really shave your arms?! Doesn't the hair grow back out like cacti thorns?! Why not wax, instead?!?

Actually the hair on my arms grow back less abundantly when I shave. I've had some reactions to wax in the past, so I'm leary of waxing. Plus you have to let it grow in long enough for the wax to catch--gross!

I enjoy the smooth arms!
  • ourglasswalls
    ourglasswalls Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has hairy everything. I joke that its all pubic hair since its all attached ( He doesn't like that joke so much) None of it bothers me. We do shave his back when he is swimming in public.

Haha is that in case he drags everyone into his hair and they all get tangled and drown....sorry it just made me laugh reading that!!!

Not yet, but sadly maybe in the future. I guess we are just practicing public safety now. :)
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Shaving during winter time?

tumblr_ma3xc4uVYO1r3l66z.gif
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend has hairy everything. I joke that its all pubic hair since its all attached ( He doesn't like that joke so much) None of it bothers me. We do shave his back when he is swimming in public.

Haha is that in case he drags everyone into his hair and they all get tangled and drown....sorry it just made me laugh reading that!!!

Not yet, but sadly maybe in the future. I guess we are just practicing public safety now. :)

Good job to you and your BF safety first!!! :laugh:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Glad I have fine blonde hair on my arms. I think it would be hell to have stubble on my arms from shaving. I've bumped up against stubbly arms before and it's a creepy feeling. If it was dark I think I'd just bleach it - too lazy to shave all the time. Too wimpy to wax...

On guys I prefer them to be natural.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    the more shaving the better.
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Waxing isn't that painful and it is great not to have to shave or tweeze for 4 - 6 weeks!!

That being said, I don't get my legs waxed, yet...

I am lazy in the winter and shave only when I have to... and since I am married to a wonderful man that doesn't really care about leg hair, I basically don't shave my legs from Nov to March. Being blessed with baby fine hair has it's advantages!

Underarms I do every few weeks in the winter, since I don't wear tank tops or anything less than short sleeves when it is cold out. (I said I'm lazy!)

Summer, underarms and lower legs get shaved every week. Although, now that I have found the most amazing wax lady, I may just have her do everything when I go every 6 weeks!
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options

My sentiment exactly!!
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I personally shave everything...as far as what I prefer on a guy, either is fine with me as long as a certain area is kept trimmed up :))
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I only shave if I intend to show skin, and then only shave that. Doesn't matter how sharp my razors are or how many blades there are or how much shaving gel I use, its uncomfortable at best and hurts at worst. Darn sensitive skin.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I only shave everything if I know I'm getting some tail.
    ^^^^this.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Question for you ladies......have you used the new Venus? I forget the name but it is nice for the legs as it is wider and covers more area quicker. But I have a hard time shaving my kitty with it becuase of the wider design. Am I alone here? Any recommendations on a razor for that area??
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of people shaving there arms:noway:
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of people shaving there arms:noway:

How about here arms? :laugh: :tongue: :drinker:
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Everything waist down, and my arm pits. I would NEVER shave my arms. They are dark hairs but not very many so I just leave them alone. I usually have my sleeves up even if I'm wearing long sleeves so having them grow back all the time would be an utter pain.
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

I love you :)
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Ya'll really shave your arms?! Doesn't the hair grow back out like cacti thorns?! Why not wax, instead?!?

Ive shaved my arms for years, the hair is barely noticeable anymore.... as for the other parts? I shave my entire body every few days lol
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I've never shaved my legs before. They don't grow hair. :wink:
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've never shaved my legs before. They don't grow hair. :wink:

I wish, I have to shave every few days or you can totally tell, my hair is so dark
  • psfr
    psfr Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I shave nothing. I am a hairy beast.

**** yes. Pheromones people, pheromones.