tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of people shaving there arms:noway:

How about here arms? :laugh: :tongue: :drinker:

:heart: this! :drinker:
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Eyebrows and bikini get waxed every month, I shave underarms and full leg weekly and use an epilator on my arms, only during the summer though cos it hurts like a *kitten*!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Should I shave the lower half of my legs or the whole leg?

Whatever you prefer. I shaved my entire leg - just one ;) - up until I was 27. I was pregnant and just didn't feel like going past my thigh. Not pregnant anymore but still don't feel like going past my thigh. The hair on my thighs is fine and light and hardly noticeable so it doesn't bug me.
    Do any women shave their arms as well as the underarm?

I did for years and don't recommend it. It feels super gross to have stubble on your arms and growing it out sucks. Underarms only for me now.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Question for you ladies......have you used the new Venus? I forget the name but it is nice for the legs as it is wider and covers more area quicker. But I have a hard time shaving my kitty with it becuase of the wider design. Am I alone here? Any recommendations on a razor for that area??

Leave that kitty in the picture alone!
  • Donnarose82
    Options
    Wax it all off i do. I will never shave again.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    shave every part of my leg.... and stuff haha
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Shave everthann
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Nifty flowchart is nifty.

5b548812c870e206edff84bb549d62ce.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I shave my lower legs. The hair on my thighs is really fine, and when I've tried to shave them in the past they get really irritated, so I just let them be. I shave my arm pits and the little crab ladder that grows under my belly button.

Hold on, Hold on..... "Crab Ladder" and it's under your belly button?!?! Not sure I want to know what that is.

ew i think he means the "treasure trail" as it used to be called and it used to be sexy, but now that i'm seeing it referred to as a way for crabs to become upwardly mobile not so sexy anymore :noway: :ohwell:
  • mama_serpa
    Options
    EVERYTHING! lol. My legs from my hipbones to the tops of my feet (including certain nether regions). My arms from my fingers to my shoulder, underarms. I just had my second baby and went crazy with the razor since I haven't been able to reach much lately lol. I'm totally not a fan of hair anywhere on my body except my head (even my eyebrows sorta bother me).
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Did not read thread to see if you indicated why this is a question...but...

YES SHAVE ALL THE HAIRS!

I shave my legs and underarms every single time I shower, even if it's 2x a day. I don't shave my arms, I have very fair hair. It takes me like 45 seconds with body wash, I don't know why people say they don't have time to do it. If you do it often, you don't have to do it perfectly because chances of missing the same spot 2x in a row is slim.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I engage in various hair-removal techniques on legs and other girly parts.

I don't have much underarm hair, so maybe once a month to catch that one or two if I can find them. Otherwise, I try to keep things shiny.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I SHAVE EVERYTHING. Except my arms and torso... I also get my eyebrows waxed twice a week. I hate hair.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Calves, underarms, toes. I do get an occasional hair on my big toe. Odd, I know.
  • Crystle85
    Options
    I usually wait until my man points out that I need to shave...it usually takes him a long time to notice... or if I'm going to be in a bathing suit or shorts around people, then I pretty much shave everything but my arms..can't really see the hair on my arms anyway because it's so thin and light colored.
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Now this is an entertaining post.....
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nifty flowchart is nifty.

5b548812c870e206edff84bb549d62ce.jpg

HAHAHAHA LOVE THIS
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I shave pits and Everything below the waist. I do arms too like once a year when I am trying to get my base summer tan
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Shave your legs...your entire leg!

I'm a huge fan of waxing and/or shaving everything. You gotta keep it clean people!!!
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman and I shave EVERYTHING especially under certain circumstances. I just feel WAY more comfortable that way. Men I think are AWAY more attractive when they shave chest/stomach/back hair. But legs, arms, under arms ETC aren't really something men need to shave. But I feel like when they shave their chest/ stomach their abs/pecs are more defined and its a lot more attractive