dudes that cook?

Options

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Nicetomeetyoudoyoulikeredheadsplzmarryme!
    woahh now we should at least have dinner first

True. I should test your skills before committing. ;)
    oh so i gotta pass a test? eh i aint scarred :)

Trial #1: Creme Brulee.

Do you need to borrow my brulee torch or do you have your own :-)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I cook all my meals. Not big into baking, but I have always been independent and when I am in relationships I have always been the one doing the cooking. Just very picky I guess and its my way to control healthy eating!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Guys that cook and bake are ammaaazzinnnggg. I love anyone as equally obsessed with food as me :) But I've had chefs as boyfriends and I wasn't so excited about that... Yes he was an amazing cook, but because he did it for a career he never cooked at home :(
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I think if you advertised some of your other talents though you would have a line around the block waiting for your services ;-)

Mechanical/Electrical work, gardening, carpentry, and furniture building/restoration isn't really gonna make anyone line up. :tongue:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/876478-the-handy-mans-dead

It looks like it wouldn't hurt though :wink:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I'm one hell of a good cook. Pretty sure I snagged my wife with my cooking skills. And can bake the *kitten* out of a loaf of bread
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I guess no matter who does the cooking man or woman we'd all like the dishes to magically get done themselves. at least that's how i feel.

I clean up as I go along. Truth be told, I sometimes leave the kitchen cleaner than when I started.

I'm the opposite. I'm an AMAZING cook (and baker...No modesty here!) but I absolutely DESTROY the kitchen. :embarassed:
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious!

IMO a guy liking to cook and bake isn't the norm...but it definitely adds appeal.
  • triciab79
    Options
    I'm one hell of a good cook. Pretty sure I snagged my wife with my cooking skills. And can bake the *kitten* out of a loaf of bread

Ok I need recipes... Bread baking is probably my weakest thing in the kitchen.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I love to cook,bake,,I just finished making cabbage rolls,no store bought crap for me and my body,,btw lady's,,I'm single...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I studied cooking and such in high school and was going to be a chef. I kinda switch that though for technology. Still cook really well though. My smoked meats are fabulous.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    BTW- There's not much sexier than a sexy man that can get down in the kitchen....And enjoy doing so! :love:
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I cook, both professionally and at home. And I get nothing but compliments from women, and many of my wife's friends are jealous of her. Believe me, your friends will be the ones that are jealous of all the girls that are interested in you. Not to mention, you get to eat really, really well!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options

uhh thats just dessert we need a meal first :)
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all...100% awesome!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Ask me about it later, I can give you the science behind it.
  • triciab79
    Options
    I studied cooking and such in high school and was going to be a chef. I kinda switch that though for technology. Still cook really well though. My smoked meats are fabulous.

Mine too. My smoked turkey is always the favorite dish at Thanksgiving
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I think if you advertised some of your other talents though you would have a line around the block waiting for your services ;-)

Mechanical/Electrical work, gardening, carpentry, and furniture building/restoration isn't really gonna make anyone line up. :tongue:

All this and you COOK? I'd say your quite a catch!
  • triciab79
    Options

Ask me about it later, I can give you the science behind it.

I think I either over kneed or under kneed.... It always tastes good but the texture just isn't what I want.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

uhh thats just dessert we need a meal first :)

Why can't dessert BE the meal?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Luxury! I cook , do the grocery shopping, cleaning, laundry, handle all our finances, cut the lawn and clear the snow, maintain the equipment and appliance repair, etc... and change the diapers. (Hopefully not much longer on the last one!)

The ladies are also gonna want to know, do you change diapers? Or are you like these guys? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTij4txO8Uk