53 lbs Lost in 4 Months with Pics

Options

Replies

• maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Terrific progress! You look so different! Congrats!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep it up!!
  • gaffneycj
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!! Add me, I need your motivation.
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can totally tell. I need to get out some pics and see if there is a difference in pics for me. There is in the way I feel and think I look.

Great job! You are looking great.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I normally would never reveal the information I am getting ready to tell all of MFP! This world is not a very accepting and loving place to be in an oversize body. However, I know there are more people out there in the same situation I am in and that is working diligently to become a healthy individual. I hope if you are out there reading this post and you have doubts, PLEASE believe that it is possible! If I can get up off my *kitten* and do this...SO CAN YOU!
    You are doing fabulous! And you are a thoughtful person to put so much into encouraging others!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! You look beautiful. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You have done fabulous!!! Well done!
  • ccgarcia02
    Options
    Great Job!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    way to lose. great story. you are looking great. you sound very positive and determined. good luck and thanks for sharing.
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Well done and thank you for sharing. Good luck with your onward journey :)
  • mikeatunion
    Options
    Impressive! You are an inspiration.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Great job..you are more than well on your way!! Keep it up.
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow! Way to go!
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    well done
  • Kauaiartist
    Kauaiartist Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing your journey! I can definitely see the changes in your body and face - and btw - you rock the new shorter hair-do - I LOVE it on you. Congratulations again for sticking with it - keep us posted on your upcoming successes! Aloha! :flowerforyou:
  • gbpacker001
    gbpacker001 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are doing everything right. It sure shows you look great! What an inspiration you are! Thanks for sharing your story and pictures.
  • janisdianis
    janisdianis Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Let the unaccepting ones go fly a kite!!! They don't know your situation, and they can judge all they want. That said, I am so grateful you had the courage to post this! Your bravery and determination is an inspiration to all of us!! :) I think you are making wonderful progress and looking awesome!!! :happy: Keep up the hard work, stay determined and don't let any "haters" deter you! YOU are most important!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

I would love to be MFP pals! I need all the encouragement I can get lol
  • JHamp1983
    JHamp1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You are doing great! I can tell the difference! Keep up the good work! :-)
  • byrnet18
    byrnet18 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can totally tell a difference in your before and after pics. Keep up the hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!