53 lbs Lost in 4 Months with Pics

Options

Replies

• Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey so far!! You look great, you can really tell that all your hard work is paying off. I can't wait to post my success story, I would love to be friends if you want to add me. Good luck on the rest of your journey!!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Your doing great!!!! Keep on keeping on!!!
  • lumbeendnking
    lumbeendnking Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking great, keep up the good work the results are really revealing..
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Amazing results!! Keep up the hard work and you will be at your goal in no time!

Congratulations!!!
  • scrapscot
    scrapscot Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Good going! Keep it up!
  • tbaby212124
    tbaby212124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Awesome progress! Keep it up :)
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WTG!! You're awesome!!!
  • fat2skinnyanne
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiring way to begin my Sunday and planning the food diary for the week! I so love your quote in the ticker. How true!! All the very best for the rest of your journey. How exciting!! :smile:
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGAMAZINGAMAZING.

"All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim; have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible." Orison Swett Marden
  • cdmatlock1
    cdmatlock1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!
  • HMARIE716
    Options
    That is AWESOME. The thing I noticed more than anything(and yes, you can notice the weight loss!!!) was that you are SMILING in your weight loss pictures, versus not smiling in the beforehand ones. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT JOB; KEEP UP THE GREAT ATTITUDE. YOU'VE COME A LONG WAY!
    CONGRATS
  • claudiasiplak
    claudiasiplak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can see the difference! Great job!!
  • Msbarnes91
    Msbarnes91 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Keep it up and I look forward to future post!!!
  • mstduff
    Options
    Thanks for having the courage to share! We are behind you all the way. You look great! I need to lose about 40 pounds and you have really inspired me. Thank you!!!!!
  • AnitaHeady
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!! You definetly can tell the difference, I love the pictures showing the difference. Do you mind sharing what food plan you are on? Thanks, I need every little bit of help I can get. Keep up the great work your looking great!!!
  • MonicaS80
    MonicaS80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are in an inspiration to all of us. Keep up the good work!
  • teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing!
  • saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you - I can see the difference and you're moving right along.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!