30 day shred results

Options
124»

Replies

• nnelson33
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results!

Just recently I've seen lots of people with success with 30ds and am thinking about doing it now that I'm in much better shape cardiovascular and strength wise.

Is it just a lot of strength training/moves or is it combined with cardio? Trying to lay off my foot/heavy impact due to concern with a potential stress fracture.
  • sopheeclare
    sopheeclare Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results!

Just recently I've seen lots of people with success with 30ds and am thinking about doing it now that I'm in much better shape cardiovascular and strength wise.

Is it just a lot of strength training/moves or is it combined with cardio? Trying to lay off my foot/heavy impact due to concern with a potential stress fracture.

There is cardio involved too, i have just started Jillians yoga meltdown in the evenings though (alongside ripped in 30) and i love it! Might be a good one for you to try while you're healing? x x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!