I've lost my boobs....

Options

Replies

• BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    My wife is on this trek with me. She is 5' 2" and has gone from 150 to 135 and looking hot! She went from a 36D to a 34C. I don't care one bit. I'd rather have a healthy wife for the long term than worship the rack.

You look great!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I went from a DD to a small B.
    I love it. They seem to look better now IMO. I'm more proportionate and they don't get in the way.
    Plus, there are a lot of cute tops that I can wear now that I couldn't before.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I'm sure the pros outweigh the cons (loss of boobs), look at the big picture. Besides, you haven't lost them, you still have boobs.

I'm an A - always have been. I learnt to accept them, perfection doesn't exist.
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Assuming your avatar is a current pic of you, your boobs look good on your body.

^^ What she said.
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Found, one pair of DD breasts.

Seriously, it is no secret that the fatter you are the larger your breasts will be on your body (yes yes not always). That extra weight gets distributed all over, and breasts are a big recipient of it quite often.

So, lets get to the real question, do you prefer large breasts, or a slender body? Pick one, don't complain too much about the other, be happy with the one you chose!

In other news, GRATS!!! on your 30 lbs loss, that is HUGE!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i've lost my boobs, totally worth it when you get gorgeous legs and tummy, so don't worry :)
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lost mine too - still have plently of weight to lose so i'll prob lose whats left too - gutted! :sad: xx
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    My bust girth measure went down from 40" to 37" but my cup size went up from AA to C. It's the weirdest thing. I now actually have boobs, so I love that, but now they kinda hurt when I do heavy cardio... I love-hate my new boobs I guess :laugh:
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I like losing a bit, makes me enjoy my runs more:smile:
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Push up bras are magic!

Sadly, I have the opposite problem. I'm 5'1" and mine are 34E. I can never make them look smaller and its hard to find tops. I cant wear button up blouses because its impossible to find ones that fit in the waist AND the chest.
    And I always feel like I look fatter than I am (especially in pictures).

I'd say its better to be a B with an awesome push up bra when you need it because you'll always look better in clothes :)
  • Soxiez
    Soxiez Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was an A before I even lost any weight.. think how I feel now haha! I'm sure they fit your new proportions far better than your previous size would on you now! Personally, a B would be my ideal size, so love what you have :)
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose that much weight but went from super full gorgeous 34C to a small 34B. But now I get to wear all those pretty padded bras that I wouldn't wear before and am very very happy with how my body looks in and out of clothes. The boobs just look bigger with clothes on, is all. And I feel great, which is the most important thing. Smaller boobs have been a worthy sacrifice, at least for me!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I've already gone from H to DD, and I'm gonna party hard if my cup size goes down to B or C.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    This post made me kind of sad.. Think about it, ladies.

Do you want boobs or do you want to be able to see your pretty collarbone/hip bones/more defined figure/nice butt along with feeling healthier, happier in the long run, and definitely more beautiful?

The choice is crystal clear for me, sometimes I just don't know about us females... :grumble:
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Nothing a GOOD bra with padding can't fix! I would take small boobs than fat any day!
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If your profile pic is a current one of you, you look stunning!

Who you are as a person is not determined by any one body part. How attractive you are is not determined by the size of your breasts. If someone is always wearing a frown and scowling, do you ever get past that unhappy look to see the rest of them? No. Being happy and healthy is what matters!

And speaking as a typical guy; B cup or D cup, I don't care. Big or small, a woman's breasts are always worthy of attention and appreciation!
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Honey, you look amazing and so do the twins. Love what you have even if they are smaller :-) .
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Down from a 42J to 36DD. I am extremely happy about this as my boobs no longer enter the room 5 seconds before the rest of me and no longer bump into people when I turn around.
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @dvisser
    THANK YOU!!

This was an amazing post. :flowerforyou:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I love how my boobs aren't humongous monster balloons anymore. Life is good! I look cute and can wear pretty much any top. Being in proportion is important :)