I've lost my boobs....

Options

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I've been a 32B forever, doesn't bother me. I can go braless most of the time and in Florida that's a plus. :)

* and yes, Victoria's Secret has some kind of bra that makes you 2 cups bigger if needed.
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    How DO you lose in the chest is my question.... I have lost 62lbs and still have the same cup size....

I agree with the other posts that your body is adjusting to what is best
  • TravisEWalker
    Options
    For real, you need to not worry about that. You look good. If you're worried about guys, bigger is not better. We just want something that looks good on a gals frame. Fat sag is not as good as moderate size that fits. No offence intended, but most gals worry too much about this crap.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Big boos are over-rated and would extremely disproportionate with your new figure... IMO

This is something you earned.

Large breasts are God given or the result of being overweight. I wouldn't sacrificed my health, fitness and goal to fill out a bigger bra
  • BecciLucy
    BecciLucy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The exact same thing has happened to me, which im gutted about as my boobs were the only thing i liked about myself.
    gone from an E to a C, and i can see that theyre going to continue to shrink as i continue to lose weight..

:(
  • EatLiftRun
    Options
    Your boobs still look great, as does the rest of you.
  • coderedjulia
    Options
    Your boobs look fine to me. Its expected to go down breast size. I am very large breasted, but I'm also overweight. At my smallest I was a small C/large B, but I also could of lost a little more weight so I might even be smaller than that. Ever thought about breast implants?
  • EdwarddeVere
    Options
    I am struggling really hard to love my body. I've lost 30 pounds but I used to be a DD bra size and now I'm a B. I've never been this small and I although there are other parts of my body I love more now, I'm just depressed about the whole thing. Are there any other women out there in this situation where you lost a lot of weight and your boobs? How'd you cope? Any suggestions?

Solution: Gain weight and you will have your boobs back.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    For real, you need to not worry about that. You look good. If you're worried about guys, bigger is not better. We just want something that looks good on a gals frame. Fat sag is not as good as moderate size that fits. No offence intended, but most gals worry too much about this crap.

You sir, are awesome = ]
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose that much weight but went from super full gorgeous 34C to a small 34B. But now I get to wear all those pretty padded bras that I wouldn't wear before and am very very happy with how my body looks in and out of clothes. The boobs just look bigger with clothes on, is all. And I feel great, which is the most important thing. Smaller boobs have been a worthy sacrifice, at least for me!

34 B can also be "super gorgeous" ... :grumble:

To OP:
    Just love who you are, be proud of such an accomplishment (30lb is A LOT!), and I'm sure that you look great now anyway! :smile:
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    When my friend lost hers (after a reduction) I sent her a "so sorry for you loss" card (and one to her hubby too). We went out and bought a new sexy push-up and then out for drinks to show it off. I decorated the table in black and told the bartender we were having a wake. :bigsmile: it was seriously fun.
  • calisunrise
    Options
    i used to be a 36C and i have a flat chest after losing 25 lbs. i wish i had breasts like yours
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs, but I only hope mine get smaller. I'll never be able to wear the shirts I want to wear with these things.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    I've never had boobs..always have been a B..only moved up to a C because my pregnancy and breastfeeding. As soon as I stopped and started working out..no more boobs. You just have to get into that mind frame that boobs are boobs...if they get smaller because that's whats supposed to be healthy for your body than so be it. I'de rather be fit and healthy with "small" boobs than carrying so much extra weight to have bigger boobs.
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    If that is you in your profile picture you should be happy! I think your chest looks great and proportionate to your frame.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am struggling really hard to love my body. I've lost 30 pounds but I used to be a DD bra size and now I'm a B. I've never been this small and I although there are other parts of my body I love more now, I'm just depressed about the whole thing. Are there any other women out there in this situation where you lost a lot of weight and your boobs? How'd you cope? Any suggestions?

I am jealous. I have only been a B...Love it. Be grateful. When I went to a C, it was gross.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I know that this is me, and you are you...But, when I was your size in weight/body (smaller than I am now), I had large B, small C cup, and even though I should have been able to fit in a small shirt for my weight and waist size, I had to wear a M/L at times because of the boobs. I used to hate it, but now I would be happy to just fit nicely in a size L shirt again! lol. (I am in like 1x.)

If your profile pic is you and current, I would say that you look fan-freaking-tastic!!! :)

Congrats on your weight loss by the way! :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    How'd you cope?

Seriously?

Please tell me you're kidding. They're just boobs. When you lose weight, you lose weight everywhere, that's just how it is. Accept it and move on.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I would totally share mine with you if it were possible. :( I went from a 42DD to a 36F so far, although, who knows, maybe my boobs will be the last things to go lol.

You are beautiful just the way you are. Pushups may help them be perkier/appear larger, and pushup bras are awesome... :flowerforyou:
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

The choice is crystal clear for me, sometimes I just don't know about us females... :grumble:

:noway: Us females, huh? Wow.

Women should be allowed to miss aspects of their body at a higher weight. There's nothing "sad" about it.

And although I've had no boobie loss, I feel your pain. I have never really had an *kitten*, but even just 15 lbs down and a good chunk came from my butt. Don't worry though. Focus on how you feel and how strong/fast you're getting. How your body looks is just one part of weight loss.