70 Pounds Lost - pics included

Options
167891012»

Replies

• seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I'm so happy for you, all of your hard work has paid off! I love the comment about exercising on the mini elliptical in your kitchen, it really underlined how determined you were to make this work.
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You have accomplished a lot. Really proud of you!!!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    MY FRKN HERO!!! Takes guts glory and a pinch of pixie dust but hey you did it mad props to you
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2" and about your start weight. I so need motivation! Congratulations on your success!
  • rhynda1
    rhynda1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! you look amazing!!::flowerforyou:
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Great job and enjoy those little ones...they help keep the weight down:)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! We're the same height and had pretty much the same start weight, only I"m 161lbs now and wish my stomach were like yours! My kids are near enough the same age too - my son will be 4 in June and my daughter 2 in May.
  • april1445
    april1445 Posts: 334
    Options
    Your story's a lot like mine, except I still have 35 lbs to go, but I had babies at 39 and 41 and it's tough. congrats on your victory!
  • NoworNever84
    Options
    Way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!