Congrats, you did an incredible job!
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous! I am starting a bit heavier (and a bit taller :)) so I am looking to you for inspiration! My goal is about 20 lbs heavier than you are now too, don't think I could ever get as skinny as you are after being so heavy for so long! Anyway, I was just wondering, what program, if any, did you follow? I know you mentioned lower carbs and higher protein, any cal restriction going along with that? I know everyone's bodies work differently, but just wanna caompare and see if I am even on the right track :) Thanks!
    calories fluctuated a lot because i would be active and then i wouldn't be. calories is something you need to determine with a program, dietician or doctor...not me. it is one of my things, i don't tell people how to eat, that is a journey they need to figure out because we are all so different. this is so important:)
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    WOW. Absolutely AMAZING!!!
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome Transformation!!
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    completely different person you look nothing like your old pics you look amazing and your very pretty x x
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! That's were I want to be a year from now.
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring!! I have 90 lbs to lose and I know I will be coming back to look at your pictures again and again when I've lost my motivation.

How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • nnaannccyyw
    nnaannccyyw Posts: 19 Member
    Options

A very small amount. The tummy bothers me and after 2 rounds of Insanity I will know if any of it plans to stick around. Then only surgery can fix it but that is a long long time out.

You look amazing. Congratulations. Wouldn't you rather have a little loose skin, than another 114 pounds?! BTW, you are young and your skin will go all the way back. I lost 140 pounds in my 30s and it all went back with exercise.
  • jenniferdlake
    Options
    Congrats!! You look fantastic!!
  • MeriLeMay
    MeriLeMay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options

A very small amount. The tummy bothers me and after 2 rounds of Insanity I will know if any of it plans to stick around. Then only surgery can fix it but that is a long long time out.

You look amazing. Congratulations. Wouldn't you rather have a little loose skin, than another 114 pounds?! BTW, you are young and your skin will go all the way back. I lost 140 pounds in my 30s and it all went back with exercise.

Loose skin, if it doesn't go away after exercise and time, then its not going away. Loose skin doesn't just fade away sadly. I am thankful to have lost 114lbs so far but I don't want to hide my body like I am still 114lbs. So after kids, exercise and time if it doesn't snap back... then my treat to myself is a tummy tuck for all my hard work.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    wow!
    thanks for sharing, you look fantastic
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look like Anna Paquin! haha hope that doesn't upset you, I mean it as a compliment!
    ANyway your progress is incredible!!! Great work!! Keep it up!
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!!
  • gogolola
    Options
    SUPER! Wow, good luck with insanity. My sister is doing it and it is a good tough program.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!