71lbs down! Progress!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Tim_Griffin
    Tim_Griffin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job. You have overcome a tremendous hurdle. I am transitioning into the most difficult question of "how do I keep it off"?

I think I will be continuing to try to figure this out and train myself using myfitnesspal to be "normal weight" without being in the biggest loser mode.
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You put a smile on my face this morning!! Such an inspiration! Great job you look amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • Tim_Griffin
    Tim_Griffin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    For those who go to the Gym and feel funny I share, when I see someone in the Gym that tries every day, I gain a tremendous respect for them. They are trying and working laps around the marginally overweight who are staying on the couch. Push Thru your feelings about how you look in the gym. I assure you others will respect you unless they are so self centered they don't know how to.
  • tweetyjf
    tweetyjf Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you are already a winner well done!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congrats. You should be so very proud of all that you have accomplished.
  • edandeb
    edandeb Posts: 2
    Options
    That's encouraging! Thanks for posting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!