What do you drink besides water?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Monster Zero.. one or two a day.

I forgot about energy drinks. I tend to think of those as "supplements" rather than "beverages." :laugh:

I can't do the zero calorie ones though. I tend to drink the low carb Red Bull and sometimes the low-carb Monster.
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I start my day out with 2 cans of diet coke (my caffeine for the day)

I then switch over to water and hand-blended herbal "tea" blends. I can't drink black, white or green tea so I now drink hand-blended "Roiboos" blends. It's not tea at all but just herbs blended with other herbs or fruit and spices. Love the stuff and calorie and fat free for most the the blends I drink.

Teapots n' Treasures in Indianapolis is a wonderful store. I've never been there but I call and inquire what's on the floor and they will walk around and tell me what is currently out and selling (blends available change as they keep the stock rotated and fresh!) Lovely way to keep some excitement going for no calories!
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Mio :drinker:
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Just water. Or skim milk.
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Crystal light, coffee, hot chocolate
  • madzzzzzzz
    Options
    zero sugar nutrient water is amazing!! especially the strawberry guava flavour! I also like green tea with lemon - great way to kick start the metabolism in the morning!
  • _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    1. Water
    2. Water with lemon
    3. Tea- Tetley has this tea called "Warmth" cinnamon and orange blossom blend. SO so good! the orange blossom gives it a natural sweet aftertaste so no sugar is needed! Also mint tea. Green very occasionally.
    4. hot chocolate-I started drinking this again at work on the really really cold days here this january.
    5. Diet A&W root beer about once every 2 months when I go to the closest A&W for a Mama burger (1.5 hour drive away)
    6. Water
  • KirstenTheFamilyCoach
    Options
    Need some ideas of other drinks.

Try the Mio or Dasani flavorings. They aren't great for you but compared to soda it’s MUCH better!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I drink coffee, tea, and water...that's it. No pop in 5 months.
  • runningfataway
    Options
    Chamomile tea for the anxiety.

Chocolate mint tea for the sugar tooth.

Diet red bull for the energy kicks I need while studying for tests.

Coffee for the studying.. (rare)

Water for life.
  • amberlynnsinspired
    amberlynnsinspired Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Almond milk, just started that today. :p Pomegranate tea, and diet soda. Mainly water though now.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Water, diet drinks (I try for one a day), Tea...

I don't like juice.

Oh and coffee.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Right now Lemsip lol... I also like peppermint tea x
  • jjlibunao
    Options
    Crystal Light Peach Mango Ice Tea and Diet Snapple.
  • joparsons48
    Options
    I make a big pitcher of tea and have that throughout the day. I trade off with water. I do like seltzer and diet sprite. In my tea, I use truvia and sometimes a bit of honey. I've also given up the diet pepsi and I'm sleeping so much better.
  • katz41
    katz41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    rooibos tea, coffee, soy milk, orange juice [limited as its sugary and expensive, id sooner eat an orange!!]
    no added sugar squash, sparkling water
  • agulamali
    agulamali Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For best fat loss results, stick with water (lots of it) or unsweetened tea and nothing else. Only exception might be coffee with natural no calorie sweetener like Stevia and cinnamon. I have this pre-workout since caffeine releases fatty acids from your fat cells into your bloodstream making them easier to burn off.

Fruit juices are too sugary and will just spike your insulin and soft drinks with artificial sweeteners like Diet Coke will just stimulate your appetite. Basically avoid any drinks with sugar, calories, or artificial sweeteners.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Nothing. 3 weeks of water-only. Longest I've ever gone without a sip of soda :D
  • mistesh
    mistesh Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Artificial sweeteners keep you coming back for more, so the calories add up anyway. When taking driving trips in the summer, I'm so glad that McDonald's offers unsweetened ice tea. I like to bring club soda to the movie theater. A glass of fat-free milk with dinner. One or two cups of eighty calorie hot chocolate envelopes and hot water per day. Adding a slice of lemon to water often works any time of the day. Filtered water is great; I have a Brita pitcher. Buying bottled water breaks your back and adds to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
  • rachelchun18
    Options
    Add the different flavors to water...crystal light lemonade is very good!