I Did It! I hit my GOAL!!! Lots of pics!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• L4thones
    L4thones Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look 10 years younger. Just amazing m x
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    awesome! and so inspiring!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    Thank you. Thank you for sharing your experience and your thoughts and feelings. And congratulations to you! You're an inspiration!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Wow your story is sooooooo inspiring!!! You have just proved to everyone that you have to do it within, and no one else can do it but yourself

You have done amazing, and accomplished your own goals and challenges ....... Good for you girl.....keep up the hard work

Ps) I've watched many of them a year to save my life.....there amazing, I always cry hahaha..... That trainer with the blonde hair is sooooo hot

s x
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! Love your story ......you are so inspiring!
  • 1964Lynn
    Options
    You look like you have lost 15 years. You should be very proud to tell your story, what a transformation. Well done.:drinker:
  • RJac283930
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! You were very blessed to have a husband that is very supportive on your jouney to to your goal. My husband is also very supportive of me and it makes it easier to lose weight. You look very good
  • Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration, you look fantastic, and I am so pleased you not only look amazing but feel it too. Well done xxx
  • MyPsalm63
    Options
    Awesome job
  • 7Nonny
    7Nonny Posts: 15
    Options
    Great work! What an inspiration!
  • cpeter76
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing your story. I hope to share mine by July 2013. Great job!
  • maggie1226x
    maggie1226x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    you look well good, well done to you. what an amazing journey you have been on. you must be well proud of yourself. xxx:smile:
  • Guurl
    Guurl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous - what a great story - thanks for sharing.
    I know you did it for yourself - but man - your hubby must be all over you !
    You sound like alot of fun, no excuses type person - good for you.
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! That's incredible... I love the story to go with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!