mens opinions needed....

Options
whitneyps7
whitneyps7 Posts: 409 Member
ok so what do yall men find most attractive about a woman....i want looks AND chararistics (yes i know i spelled it wrong). just curious cause im single and maybe looking to date but idk what guys in genreal find most attractive about women now a days lol.
im specifically asking mens opionions cause thats what im looking to date/attracted to. not to single out any bi sexuals, lesbians, gays,transgenders, cross dressers. whatever u may be.

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Not JUST men are sexually attracted to women.
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Just be honest about who you are and let the right guy find you.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Intelligence, humor, self-reliance
    Smile, eyes
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Or women to men.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that's what shes looking for....

Anyway, for me, a good attitude is always a must, now on the "shallow" end, here's my 2 cents....
    BOYS are attracted to the skimpy dress...
    MEN are into a woman that shows self respect. =]
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    This thread again?

Ask 1000 different men, you will get 1000 different answers.
  • whitneyps7
    Options

Or women to men.

ya i get it. thats the opinions i wanted though. i have plenty of lesbian friends to ask. however i dnt have male friends that id ask this so that why im here.
  • tnt008
    tnt008 Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who I can have an intellectual conversation with. Science, history, politics. I find that attractive. And a sense of humor
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    537269_405036729584036_1034402597_n.jpg
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who I can have an intellectual conversation with. Science, history, politics. I find that attractive. And a sense of humor

Hi, where do you live sir?
  • whitneyps7
    Options

I'm pretty sure that's what shes looking for....

Anyway, for me, a good attitude is always a must, now on the "shallow" end, here's my 2 cents....
    BOYS are attracted to the skimpy dress...
    MEN are into a woman that shows self respect. =]

thanks. hmm good answer so dnt dress like a hoochie? lol i dont anyways but good to know :)
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options

Or women to men.
    Or men to women. : P

And then there's the trans* gender spectrum as well where ze could also be attracted to cisgendered women as well, even if they identify as neither male OR female.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Be yourself. If they don't like it, they're not the one for you.
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I think it is a balance of a number of things. Having great confidence and self-esteem are usually attractive to anyone, taking care of yourself and being self-reliant but letting someone else take care of you sometimes. Also being active in activites that you enjoy you are likely to attract someone of similar likes (which similar likes are a good thing but also have many things that you don't share likes on is good as well, gives that 'space' from eachother when doing your own separate likes)

Being happy is also very attractive, if you are smiling and laughing and looking like you are having a good time it really brightens you up and can make you seem very attractive.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    ok so what do yall men find most attractive about a woman....i want looks AND chararistics (yes i know i spelled it wrong). just curious cause im single and maybe looking to date but idk what guys in genreal find most attractive about women now a days lol.

A strong, deadlift, squat and bench all with good form. If the form is bad that's a turn off. Lookswise a face is necessary and they have to able to cook bacon just the right level of crispyness.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options

this.
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Me personally, I like the lioness in the room, what I mean by that is a woman who is confident but also herself without having to put on a show for everyone.Humor is always important to me.
  • whitneyps7
    Options
    Be yourself. If they don't like it, they're not the one for you.

i know but thats the ing i think i scare them with my confidence and how open spoken i am. i guess im intimidating?
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

Hi, where do you live sir?

Did you call dibs?
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Intelligent and articulate with amazing eyes.