What is your favourite protein powder?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Gbn500
    Gbn500 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm always concerned about ingesting all of the chemicals that are associated with the most main stream of Protein Powders. Consumer reports did a recent study that looked at the Big Guns of Protein Powders and found really high levels of potentially toxic junk in them. I always looked the other way and kept downing them hoping I could depend on the companies to look out for me, but after that study I realized how foolish I was. I switched to Tera's Organic Grass Fed Whey and it has been fantastic. I wish I had come to my senses sooner and looked else where because drinking all of the junk in those big name protein powder companies could be a real mistake health wise. I would suggest that anyone google that article in consumer reports and at least look at other alternatives for your own benefit. There are several really outstanding organic protein powders out there, minus the cheap chemical additives which help the big companies bottom dollar… Good Health to all!
  • Pants2fit
    Pants2fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I like Whey Factors. I have the chocolate and vanilla and just mix a scoop of which ever I am feeling like with almond milk after my workout..yum!